Collection Others Completed niiCri Collection [v1.80] [niiCri]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Greykitsune

Dec 11, 2017
so how do you get the two at school ? mostly interested in how to get the chifuyu scene . i can not figure out what to do

Nov 15, 2018
so how do you get the two at school ? mostly interested in how to get the chifuyu scene . i can not figure out what to do
That's a tricky bug, current Chifuyu is not Chifuyu, it's Kagura from Azumanga Daioh. Info for all characters in "Girls" section is fucked, its' order is taken straight from Sourceman but it's wrong in current H-City version lol
Proper name/data order for version alpha 0.2 (Inb4 autism):
#1 Allie [OC]
#2 Takahara Ayumi [The World God Only Knows]
#3 Jun Nagase [The World God Only Knows]
#4 Kagura [Azumanga Daioh]
#5 Matsurika Shinoji [Maria Holic]
#6 Nakata Sae [Amagami]
#7 Nanase Ren [Night Shift Nurse]
#8 Uehara Haruka [Warau Kangofu]
#9 Tanamachi Kaoru [Amagami]
#10 Kazehana [Sekirei]

To answer your question - I think it's not possible for now. Previously her fug scene was enabled after story scene in schoolyard area; there was a dialog, then she led you to gym where she made you train or something like that, after that you could shag her in your apartment at evening. Now neither gym nor that schoolyard scene are present in game.

Reactions: Greykitsune
Feb 18, 2018
Ugh, too drunk to come back to this.
Here's an upload link to the save file, put it where Greykitsune said. If you're not using windows 10, you gotta find out where save files are yourself, just look for the same filename.

There's a scene or two that were unlocked until I messed with integers some more, but I'm too lazy to figure out which ones were working so there.
Also, checking out files I found some scenes that are not listed in H-replays, but the game is simply too shitty for me to find out how to access them.

Reactions: Greykitsune

Zgitlal

May 10, 2017

The latest commission is released, it's Tier Harribel from Bleach

Zgitlal

May 10, 2017

The latest commission is released, it's Tier Harribel from Bleach
Sorry for double-posting, and I don't want to sound "teachy" or anything, but just wanna remind the generous sharers that the I'm pretty sure the creator also watches this thread, so remember not to use the same nickname here with patreon

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
So... any news or anything regarding future games, or the Mini-series from Niicri? Or maybe a new work in progress?

meisterdude

Jun 16, 2018
So... any news or anything regarding future games, or the Mini-series from Niicri? Or maybe a new work in progress?
after releasing the bleach one, he's starting to practice in using a different game engine. This could get more hotter when more works are more interactive and better in quality

EdgyPinkDude

Jul 29, 2017
after releasing the bleach one, he's starting to practice in using a different game engine. This could get more hotter when more works are more interactive and better in quality
He said for the mean time he will still be using flash till 2020, while doing that he will learn how to use UE4

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes