Collection Others Completed niiCri Collection [v1.80] [niiCri]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Nov 15, 2018
H-City 0.2 has not come out yet, the author only said that it is done, it has not been released on the blog.
Checked. I'm retarded.

nii-Cri is pretty slow with updates; that's sad 'cause his work I find really enjoyable. Sourceman, with all it's flaws, was exquisite so I have high hopes for H-City, so high that I have taken vows of non-wanking until the next update

Merry Christmas everyone

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
hey, just found this guys creation when i saw some one share bowsette.

in the bowsette version, they were saying that it's broken but in the files, you can get her pregnant and there are scenes.

does that go for SAW004? are there pregnant scenes or is egg being fertilized as far as it goes?

Pappercut

Dec 3, 2017
It would seem he forgot to add password protection to the download files again, so just go through his patreon and click on any of the $1 or $5 download. It worked for me.

edit: the english version that is. Maybe it only works because I have previously been a patron, but I stopped being a patron of his over a month ago.

oaklash

Jun 5, 2017
And where can the events be found? I tried to find them through the location variable in the Girls menu but only found the maidens.
Three of the characters can be found at the Maid Cafe, where the 2 maids have all their events accessed through the Card outside the apartments. The third Character at the cafe has to have a relationship built with them by inviting them to the Ramen Restaurant (Behind the Convenience Store) when the option becomes available.

The Convenience Store has a character available as well through the "Talk" option for most of the day, and can sometimes be met at the enterance to the apartments where you can eventually invite her in for a scene.

I don't really remember how to get the others and some may require you to have certain items, have an apartment room rented, or for it to be a certain time a day(Dawn, Morning, Dusk, Night).

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes