Collection Others Completed niiCri Collection [v1.80] [niiCri]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
Conundrum looks like he's doing a "Season of Upgrades" and, I believe, he has updated, yet again, the Raiden Shogun game with new functions/additions.

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
Sadly seems like that wasn't the case.
If ever, here is the changelong, in niiCri's broken english style:

[Update 1 - 12d-03m-2024y]
- Twin Fetus(same egg)(success rate : 30%*).
- Egg can be ovulated/drop from Left or Right side(50% random).
- Increase Sperm (double amount)
- adjust time function to the sperm(s) to get pierce to the egg faster.
*Twin Fetus(same egg)(success rate : 30%*) : I need some suggestion about.. which is better way to "Increase rate" to success Twin condition(such as : Cum Together to get +20% success rate) or something like that.

This is mainly what I was saying to Conundrum in regards of new functions being added. Seems mostly cosmetic and fluff really.

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
Damn, right, thought it was also going to be available for 5$ as well. Oh well, thanks either way man.

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
Sooo Raiden's got an update, and it was supposed to fix this
Has he fixed cervix penetration or does it still look like shit?
so that it looks like this
1712915922876.png
but I go in game, and... yeah. still busted.
1712915895419.png

Eh. One day he'll get it working correctly... :BootyTime:
Or maybe I'm looking at the wrong reward tier. I pulled from $5 instead of $10 since no one bothers updating that link on Kemono anymore...
EDIT: Checking above, it's probably just the reward tier I'm checking that's the problem. Putting these updates in the $10 tier sucks ass. Hopefully Conundrum delivers when they can.

Last edited:

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
I don't know if it's working, but I'll leave the link here
Gofile:
Yep, that's the new version. Good on you for sharing! Looks like he really did manage to fix it. Hopefully he retroactively gets this fix out to all the other games that are supposed to have that feature!

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes