3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ163414_img_main.jpg

Overview:
Take control of "Minerva" and explore the troubled land of Pastor,
currently ruled by the great demon "Fatigor" who is driving away the people.
In order to face Fatigor, you will need to collect the 6 crystals
scattered throughout the dungeons of Pastor.
Each dungeon you clear is a small victory for the land, returning its people.​

Updated: Apr/01/2017
Developer/Publisher: -
Censorship: Yes
Version: 1.15
Language: English
Genre: 2DCG, Rape, Coercion, Female Protagonist, Internal View, Animation, Vore, Monster Sex, Cumshot, Sex

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - - - -

RJ163414_img_smp2.jpg RJ163414_img_smp1.jpg RJ163414_img_smp3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
Apparently some minor things are not translated but the game is completely completable.

Reactions: lwx595 and ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Cool. I downloaded this game once before but I guess it was a busted version. It didn't work right, kept giving errors and stuff. Which was a shame, 'cause I really wanted to play it. This version seems to work great. Thanks for the upload.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Did I do something wrong or is the translation just really bad and messy?
Seems fine to me. A few typos and awkward sentences here and there and the occasional line of dialogue going out of the dialogue box. But otherwise pretty good. What's wrong on your end?

squidling

May 5, 2017
Seems fine to me. A few typos and awkward sentences here and there and the occasional line of dialogue going out of the dialogue box. But otherwise pretty good. What's wrong on your end?
I keep getting text like this, and sometimes its mixed in with regular sentences.

Reactions: ponyguy

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
I am just opening the exe on windows 10, I don't know what the other stuff you are referring to is.
Try installing the japanese language pack for windows 10. This should honestly solve 99% of your problems with all japanese games. . Just don't uninstall your native language and make sure the language you want is set as default :)

Reactions: ponyguy
Jun 1, 2017
So, this used to work on my Windows 10 install using Locale Emulator, and now I'm having CTD upon execution. Any suggestions?

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
So, this used to work on my Windows 10 install using Locale Emulator, and now I'm having CTD upon execution. Any suggestions?
Might be a good idea to install the japanese language pack. That's what solved all the problems for me.

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
Is there anyway to resize the screen for this? It's almost taking my whole screen xD And Is there a way to remap the buttons?

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
Hell I though this was a fun game when this wasn't even translated. Looking foward to playing it in english. Thanks for sharing TheImage.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes