RAGS Completed Mindshift Part 1 [Final] [Amalgam]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Crescens

Aug 19, 2016
The updated version is way worse than the version he released first sadly. Most of the game is broken and a lot of content is missing. I wouldn't expect any updates.

Reactions: selectivepaperclip

CapnBlaze

Jul 28, 2018
Not sure if im doing something wrong but i cant go anywhere from the Univirsity Walk, it just dead ends. After 2 weeks i get called to the office cause my GDA drops below 3.0
I got stuck on the same thing. Click on the picture to the left of where is says University Walk ABOVE THE COMPASS

CapnBlaze

Jul 28, 2018
This game should be re tagged as "abandoned" rather than "complete".

I finished playing and was looking though here for how to get some of the girls I couldn't seem to figure out. That's when I discovered a large percentage of the game went missing when the dev 'remade' it. The comments start off saying he intends to come back and then evolve into 'he's not coming back'.

So in short while the main story line can be mostly completed, the game is not fully functional. I discovered affte the fact I wasted hours looking for triggers to events that were apparently removed/disabled.

As a quick review for anyone that cares, it's a decent story and game. Many will find it worthwhile to play through with the content that is there.

Also as an aside, I did find it annoying that often the pictures displayed in intimate scenes did not even closely match the text.

Reactions: Altair1243

selectivepaperclip

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Feb 19, 2017
This game should be re tagged as "abandoned" rather than "complete".
In theory this thread is for Mindshift Part 1, which is complete, and not Mindshift Complete, which is abandoned.

but you are correct that Mindshift Complete is broken and a mess

Reactions: Albedo

CapnBlaze

Jul 28, 2018
In theory this thread is for Mindshift Part 1, which is complete, and not Mindshift Complete, which is abandoned.

but you are correct that Mindshift Complete is broken and a mess
My understanding is that part 1 is also not complete. I can say in my game, many characters either disappeared or their paths were unable to be completed. And I am not referring to the additional characters who have have an in game note that they are not available in part 1.

Crescens

Aug 19, 2016
I would consider part 1 as complete but the ending kinda comes up quickly. But at the same time I would say its an ending :)

fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018
How much reluctance/training involved in this one? Or is it just smiley brain-dead bimbo type Mind Control?

friar787

Dec 27, 2016
This is one of the better ones in that regard focusing more on the build up toward control than instant and absolute control.

Cenma

Jun 10, 2018
Hey guys, I got random question to ask about the Command Prompt. Is it possible to change values with it? For ex. increacing POW from 3 to 10?

Crescens

Aug 19, 2016
Hey guys, I got random question to ask about the Command Prompt. Is it possible to change values with it? For ex. increacing POW from 3 to 10?
The way you change values would be to use the debugger for RAGS. There are posts here that go into it but long story short you need to remove the password protection from the game then run the file in debug mode.

The program to remove the passwords is somewhere in one of the rags threads. As for the debugger the easiest way would be to create a file called "Rags debug.bat" and put something similar to this line in it. Then drag the rags file you want to open onto the bat file you just created to open it in debug mode.

"D:\Program Files (x86)\RagsGame\Rags Suite\Rags.exe" %1 DEBUG

You want to change the path to be the path for your installation of RAGS. The above is just how I do it...you could just modify your RAGS shortcut and add %1 DEBUG at the end and it should work also but I like having the option to play games with or without the debug mode.

If you read this far then let me just suggest you don't actually modify those types of settings for this game. The content in the game requires you to complete each section and if you jump ahead you will miss things you should have seen or the game simply wont work correctly.

alfa069

Apr 14, 2017
im playing the game, but im stuck in pig latin, do you have all pig latin, i've found melanie and chandra, what are the others
?

solarisFlare

Mar 28, 2018
did anyone obtained Melanie? i cant figure out the interview questions. it says the "bad boy" awnsers but i cant figure out what the order is

Oct 13, 2016
I could've sworn there was a completed version that went up to part 3 that I played a year or two ago and yet I can't find anything regarding it at all, seems like it's existence has just been erased.

Never mind, I found it in the thread listing a bunch of RAG's games, weird it doesn't have it's own thread.

Last edited:

solarisFlare

Mar 28, 2018
I could've sworn there was a completed version that went up to part 3 that I played a year or two ago and yet I can't find anything regarding it at all, seems like it's existence has just been erased.

Never mind, I found it in the thread listing a bunch of RAG's games, weird it doesn't have it's own thread.
can you link? im having trouble finding it

Billsfan

Nov 17, 2019
Enjoying the game so far, but no matter what I do I can't seem to provoke the Hugh fight. I used Chandra to distract him and did a sneak hypnosis session with Bree in the library private rooms. I also sabotaged his project at college. I have been grinding out therapy and practice sessions and am now level 8. I show up in his class every day that I can and talk to him. All Hugh does is occasionally punch me in the chest and run away. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote