RAGS Completed Mindshift Part 1 [Final] [Amalgam]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Slavesama

Sep 6, 2016
the word for convince to be hypnotize,for the first is : quit smoking

i need is for nurse, gym trainer ect...

D

Deleted member 195120

Hi, can someone tell me how can i save game?

Altarin

May 21, 2017
i am stuck at snow part.

i know map is basically 5x5 squares, with house at the center, with -0,5 at all places near the house and -1 at the edges.
There are 3 logs at the map. (each location from the center)
1. one south
2. two northwest
3. two east

I cant interact with logs at all.
At the cabin, there is a bed on which i can sleep at that restore my stamina, nothing else seems to be at cabin.
i take take ma clothes at any location, but that only make me lose more stamina each turn, and seems like nothing else.

So what the hell am i supposed to do here?

selectivepaperclip

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Feb 19, 2017
Just wondering why I can't get any of the videos to load
To be clear, there aren't any videos in this game, just stills and some background music. The confusing thing is that sometimes RAGS will show a broken-looking media player module if an image is missing or the engine otherwise can't load it.

There's some threads here and on Hypnopics for people with RAGS problems:

McLux

Feb 21, 2018
Hi all,

I'm certainely not gifted but I don't understand anything at this game and at this way to play.
I'm on day 1 and I can go to University Walk and what else...nothing apart wait one hour or more or be back to appartment.
Regards

Crescens

Aug 19, 2016
You need to go search the sign in the campus grounds to get a flier to be apart of a medical experiment. That will introduce you to the other characters and you should find your way after that.

Crescens

Aug 19, 2016
Right click the small portrait next to "University Walk" and attend class, then go to the cafeteria and talk to bree. Then when you return to University walk there will be a billboard.

McLux

Feb 21, 2018
Ok....Thank you so much. It's my first RAG Game and I didn't see that this little window was clickable too.
I suppose that is the case only when the contour is green so.
Thanks again!

Crescens

Aug 19, 2016
It's been awhile but pretty sure you need one of the other weapons. The spear maybe?

Casper

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Will this game have an upgrade?
The dev was working on mindshift complete, but ran into some serious bugs. Then family issues got in the way. He released the buggy mindshift complete early last year and I haven't heard more since.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote