3.10 star(s) 15 Votes

Deleted member 710237

Jun 26, 2018
downloaded the 5GB ver....holy nuts,.....im lost,
i don't know what im doing or how to trigger event's.....the structure of this game is terrible,
and iv been helping the granny lady out for a week now and it raised nothing....
...5GB for what exactly, the graphics is on par with the android mobile VN?

Deleted member 710237

Jun 26, 2018
wait really? this main character is ugly?
he looks decent, kinda in the middle, not hansom nor ugly,

he fits the bill of how an average MC in these sim-dating settings should preserves.

soundengineer

Jun 7, 2017
Hey I am a young protagonist that also just lost my job! Talk about immersive! Now I just wish my mom had a best friend that lived in Japan! Scenes are good though

Jan 15, 2018
My Rey walkthrough + commentary (may be incomplete)
Breakfast with the fam
Checkin out Rey (fun fact Miko's advice is useless for Rey after the 1st scene in the tea room)
Day 1 Late Morning -toki yo tomare- ichi byo ke- waltz into the tea room
-fast forward (hourglass top right) into the Afternoon and you managed to bypass the Anna kitchen scene
//Anna has a kitchen scene in the afternoon where you console her, it auto triggers and finishing the scene forwards time
making it impossible to start Rey's corruption arc
Day 2 Afternoon enter her room, let the blackmail begin
Day 3 Afternoon enter room > Sex Options > Footjob
Same day Nighttime enter room, jus saying when you lock that door behind you your face looks extra creepy
-spanking/ "brushing" scene **BREAK**
//kinda weird that her phone bio says she's had sex with her ex but during this scene she's assumed to be a virgin?
-same night you can go back to play with her in her sleep if you want
Day 4 Afternoon enter her room (she's more ahem* "liberal" with her attire now) > Sex Options > Handjob
//or you could take a picture of her
//can no longer receive a footjob
//in-game guides are useless and i think this is as far as you can go
-which is weird b/c last update i did this much and at the dinner table she looked back at me n spread her legs
-this update that doesn't appear to be enough?
-ik with Mizuki you need Miko to further events, but there doesn't appear to be any character who has linking events for Rey

On that note
anybody know if there's away to go to Miko's school?

Jan 15, 2018
downloaded the 5GB ver....holy nuts,.....im lost,
i don't know what im doing or how to trigger event's.....the structure of this game is terrible,
and iv been helping the granny lady out for a week now and it raised nothing....
...5GB for what exactly, the graphics is on par with the android mobile VN?
ubel blatt?
and yeah some things never change, jus go for compressed ver.
there are no animations why the file size is so huge idk
it kinda helps to go into your bookbag and click that cancel button on the upper left hand corner of the inventory interface
it'll bring you to a journal
its kinda bad... but it provides some hints at least
for granny gram grams talk to her multiple times throughout the course of 1 day
if i'm not mistaken evening banter changes the time to night but the lighting remains the same, which means you can make repeated visits, just remember to click the hourglass while you're in your room so you can go to the next day
go to Miko's room in the afternoon > Special > yoga lesson (you should be acquainted with granny gram grams)
i think after that you'll be able to do yoga with her alone which corrupts her
afterwards check journal if there's no update saying rummage through her belongings at night try to get the other scenes
by revisiting her (for example foot massage becomes footjob prayer in the afternoon turns into groping)

Jan 15, 2018
yes a really good under-rated manga,
also thank you for the guide,

is there a romance choice or next update?
no clue so far i haven't been able to find much else
i'm also starting to think the "love" function is defunct, haven't seen any application of it in the game

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
Nothing triggers in this game, I don't get what is wrong. Even if I have the main character on his room in the first day, no scene with Miko triggers, from there on I can just do the first basic interactions over and over. Also working on the onsen gives no money.
Did things change since the walkthrough was posted? What the fuck do I do?

Reactions: titmanassguy

Randeza

May 16, 2018
this game really needs an uppdated detailed walkthrough or a better hint system

titmanassguy

Jan 18, 2018
Nothing triggers in this game, I don't get what is wrong. Even if I have the main character on his room in the first day, no scene with Miko triggers, from there on I can just do the first basic interactions over and over. Also working on the onsen gives no money.
Did things change since the walkthrough was posted? What the fuck do I do?
Having the same issues, played this game a long time ago and was able to progress in it, but now nothing. Decided to start over and having the smae problem, well not the earning money problem, haven't had that issue

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
Looks like the notebook with the hints (which confusingly enough is inside the bag instead of the main menu) is just unlocked with nothing ever introducing you to it. So after going inside the bag menu and seeing the hints I managed to make progress with Anna (haven't trying pursuing the other girls yet), but there's no new hints or changes to the scenes I've unlocked if I repeat them. I guess since it's stat based I just have to grind the scenes now? It's kinda disappointing honestly.

bladestorm91

Jun 16, 2017
Having the same issues, played this game a long time ago and was able to progress in it, but now nothing. Decided to start over and having the smae problem, well not the earning money problem, haven't had that issue
Can confirm the same, first time playing this and nothing I do seems to progress anything, after entering freeroam no events trigger to tell me if I'm doing anything right.

D

Deleted member 377868

Since we have now 5GB to download,could anyone please add a Torrent link for the game?

3.10 star(s) 15 Votes