3.10 star(s) 15 Votes

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
Game Crashes On Me Wishes the Dev Or uploader Thurtaly Checks before uploading

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
So..."mind break" is basically mind control via manipulation, corruption, brainwashing/indoctrination, behavior modification, blackmail, coercion, sexual "torture", initiation into BDSM, seduction, etc., yes? Always curious to me when I see the tag elsewhere.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Dicked around with it a bit to try and get it to run on my Mac, but will wait for a functioning version giving an opinion.Too many bugs at present...

Deleted member 229118

Oct 3, 2017
So..."mind break" is basically mind control via manipulation, corruption, brainwashing/indoctrination, behavior modification, blackmail, coercion, sexual "torture", initiation into BDSM, seduction, etc., yes? Always curious to me when I see the tag elsewhere.
Sort of:
Mind control is taking control of a persons mind.
Mind break is breaking a person mind.

The difference between the two are the tools:
Mind control gives you the feeling of control.
It makes it feel you can turn the victim into whatever you want, devoted sex slave, mindless automaton, a sex starved slut, a prude.
Granted most games limit the choices sex starved slut or devoted sex slave(I prefer mindless automaton myself) but still you feel like you could.

Mind break is about breaking the victim.
You don't gain control over them but you instead break the person who they where into something you find more agreeable.
Talking someone into believing there life is to be your devoted sex slave is mind break.
Raping them until there is nothing left but a body that responds to being fucked is mind break.
Hypnosis, Nanorobotics, drugs, mind altering tools, etc is mind control.

Basically:
If you get control over a persons mind it is mind control.
If you don't gain control over there mind but force change upon there personality it is mind break.

gabrielmarxs

Mar 2, 2018
I love this type of game, the non-reality/anime stuff (but I wish it had some flat chested woman to contrast). I managed to fix the "I" error, but now I feel dumb cause I don't know how to sleep haha

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I'll say it like it is. At this point there are so many good or at least decent games out there that update around once a month that I really don't see a need to waste time on horrible engrish, lame unoriginal plots and BAD honey select graphics.

Cuckmeinster

Jul 25, 2017
I'll say it like it is. At this point there are so many good or at least decent games out there that update around once a month that I really don't see a need to waste time on horrbile engrish, lame unoriginal plots and BAD honey select graphics.
well... u made a point. The_Great_Gazoo.jpg

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
OK even after all the generously provided manual fixes it's inteface is so annoying I don't think I have time to fight with the gui in the game

nigelation

Apr 28, 2017
Male protagonist tag...

"once lost HIS job, on the advice of Her mother,decides to move to her mother's best friend's house in Japan"

Moves to Asia... ladyboy???

3.10 star(s) 15 Votes