3.10 star(s) 15 Votes

Akutagawa

Nov 9, 2018
In my case, I went back in my save, before giving the aphrodisiac to Anna, I tried to talk to her at all times of the day, nothing different appeared, but when I went to Aiko, the photoshoot began.
ouh, I already know to solve the problem, when I got the aphrodisiac to go to Aiko's house, don't give it to Ann's first.

Thank You, dude.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Well Miko says that go to School at night there is a friend of mine there is a friend of mine trying to sell asphordiac to students, but when I go to school at night I get an option that maybe I can sneak in and then a guy appears and says that he cant allow me to go in and I say okay and then that's it. There is nothing of the asphordiac and when do I find Rey in room to blackmail her. I have her pic but how to blackmail her?

k1bell

Sep 15, 2017
Well Miko says that go to School at night there is a friend of mine there is a friend of mine trying to sell asphordiac to students, but when I go to school at night I get an option that maybe I can sneak in and then a guy appears and says that he cant allow me to go in and I say okay and then that's it. There is nothing of the asphordiac and when do I find Rey in room to blackmail her. I have her pic but how to blackmail her?
Is the world map still bright during the night?
If so, you need to go to the onsen first to trigger the actual 'night' so the world map goes dark.
The friend will be at the school then.

Rey is in her room in the afternoon do it then.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Is the world map still bright during the night?
If so, you need to go to the onsen first to trigger the actual 'night' so the world map goes dark.
The friend will be at the school then.

Rey is in her room in the afternoon do it then.
Ok I got that, but now how to give Anna the asphordiac? How to proceed iwth Aiko. Everytime I talk to her she says she works in entertainment and then I leave.

k1bell

Sep 15, 2017
Ok I got that, but now how to give Anna the asphordiac? How to proceed iwth Aiko. Everytime I talk to her she says she works in entertainment and then I leave.
You can give it to her in the afternoon, an event will trigger automatically but it's better to not do that before getting the photoshoot with Aiko and Anna done.

To proceed with Aiko, you have to go to her place every Early Morning.

DrGrigor

Nov 12, 2018
With how the game currently work, it would be great to have an Gallery Scene in the game itself.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Why is the main character in these asian looking ones always the ugliest fucker on the planet?

Username7

May 1, 2017
Why is the main character in these asian looking ones always the ugliest fucker on the planet?
From what I've seen Illusion/Honey Select doesn't seem to have the best male base models to work with even with customization.

3.10 star(s) 15 Votes