2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Capture.JPG

Overview:
Your name is Jack Harding, you are a 32 year-old man and your life couldn't be worse. You have a boring office job that isn't going so well recently. You have no girlfriend and you live in a small apartment on the bad side of town. To make things worse, you've just been threatened with a firing if you aren't able to make more sales within the next 30 days.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updated: 2019-01-25
Developer: -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0a
Language: English
Genre
Other Games:
Bandits Assaullt - Suddenly A Girl - Sheroni Girls

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOADS
- - - -

MoM00.png MoM01.png MoM02.png MoM03.png MoM04.png MoM05.png MoM06.png MoM07.png MoM08.png MoM09.png MoM10.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Alexander Krisnov

The Dead Commisar
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016
About this game:
Your name is Jack Harding,you are a 32 year-old man and your life couldn't be worse. You have a boring office job that isn't going so well recently. You have no girlfriend and you live in a small apartment on the bad side of town. To make things worse, you've just been threatened with a firing if you aren't able to make more sales within the next 30 days.

Protagonist: Male or Female

Joepieke

Mar 11, 2017
Thx Zeph, I looked over it.
Apparently he's taking longer over an update do to personal issues

kokotheworm

Aug 19, 2016
Well the beginning and the whole layout of the game look a lot like the first Darkness fall . Which is kind of great , hope this won't fall too much into the dark side of thing thought .

D

Deleted member 11125

any idea what causing this when starting game "Unexpected error occured when running the game."

gue5t

Sep 11, 2016
Author reappeared: " "
May 4 at 12:21pm said:
Hey everyone,

I guess you probably noticed that I didn't post anything recently , because I was at the hospital for the last 5 weeks. But don't worry everything is alright now, more or less, and I'm back home. I still need some weeks to sort some things out and right now I dont have access to my computer I'm posting this message from my phone. The only good thing is that once everything is sorted out I will have more time than ever to work on my games. Thanks to everyone for your patience and support, I hope that everything will go back to normal soon.

Last edited:

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Indeed, quite often it seem the rate of dev and others authors get in health trouble.
While not impossible, it is quite strange, as far I could know, the rate is quite superior to what is ongoing otherwise.
To be seen.

@gue5t :
Btw, the quote is posted twice in a row..

Reactions: gue5t

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Ah, the good ol' "I was at the hospital" patreon excuse.
While normally that is a problem, he already accounted for his slow progress and went from monthly to per update. He hasnt gotten a single patron dollar since his last release.

Its one thing to shit on the slow moving scammers but at least he had the foresight and the decency to not fuck over his patrons.

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes