4.30 star(s) 4 Votes
Jul 9, 2017
Ok, for some reason, I can't get this game to work. I tried extracting it with Winrar and 7Zip, running the former in both regular Locale and with NTLeas. I tried running all 3 extracts by just clicking the .exe and running them with NTLeas. I get the following results:
-NTLeas: Crashes on startup every time, every version.
-Regular .exe: I can start the game, I get the classic green-bar error when a file can't be found or fails to load. As files fail to load, I start to miss sound, graphics, sprites... All the files and their roots are properly named and I tried running the game from a single folder in the HDD's root to avoid the "Filepath is too long" issue.
Am I the only one that has had this issue? How can I fix this?

Reactions: RyuuHotaku and Mr.Z

BakaRanger

Feb 16, 2018
Ok, for some reason, I can't get this game to work. I tried extracting it with Winrar and 7Zip, running the former in both regular Locale and with NTLeas. I tried running all 3 extracts by just clicking the .exe and running them with NTLeas. I get the following results:
-NTLeas: Crashes on startup every time, every version.
-Regular .exe: I can start the game, I get the classic green-bar error when a file can't be found or fails to load. As files fail to load, I start to miss sound, graphics, sprites... All the files and their roots are properly named and I tried running the game from a single folder in the HDD's root to avoid the "Filepath is too long" issue.
Am I the only one that has had this issue? How can I fix this?
This happen because the game search for the way of the file using japanese characters, so, if you not using a japanese OS this error happens
i solved this using localemulator.
Hope this help

CMDRGTMR

Nov 13, 2017
As a heads up, as of the 8th of February, 2018, there is now an official English version available. This version will need you to run in a Local Emulator to be translated. It isn't perfect, but it works. It would be nice if someone does get their hands on the official one, though.

Anyway, have fun.

Edit: This may be the Official English version for all I know, but I've seen some screenshots and videos of special symbols showing up. So if it is, maybe it has to do with the font. Anyway, if I figure something out or find something. I'll update.

bravery767

Nov 22, 2017
I'm using Locale Emulator told it to fake the UI language but I still non stop get these green error's, am I missing something with the emulator because the only real settings I see are in the executable's profile settings.

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
According to the developer's twitter ( tweet, translated to English ), the version uploaded officially is one and the same as the fan translation. Dev seems to be under the impression the translator and the pre-patched game uploaders are one and the same, which sucks a bit for the translator. It's also going to suck when people used to better quality translations try to contact the developer for support since they themselves didn't make the translation and will likely just shrug and be unable to help their English speaking customers at all.

Snothgod

Jan 11, 2018
The game doesn't stop giving me strange green errors and I can't even start the first fight. How can I solve that?
You'll have to change your PC's locale to get the errors to go away

Step One(1) tap the windows key on the keyboard and type in control panel-
Step Two(2) open the control panel and go to the clock and region options-
Step Three(3) click change location-
Step Four(4) a new window should open, click administrative in the new window then click change system locale-
Step Five(5) change the locale to Japanese(Japan) press enter or click the ok button-
Step Six(6) let your computer restart-
Step Seven(7)re-unzip the game files and launch the game-
(WARNING)Files may still glitch if you don't re-zip-

I changed mine back after the game was complete.

p.s you could save yourself by using a locale emulator.

Reactions: saqqfs

Drake68655

May 13, 2017
So it seems the dev is selling files to make the game uncensored on his enty page. Has anybody gotten those and can share them?

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes