4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Anongoog

Jun 6, 2022
oh boy, I have no idea how to use this Locale Emulator thing, I cant install NTLEA because it's missing(?). Idk what to do about all the errors that keep popping up and I don't know enough about this to fix it nor can I understand instructions in the Locale Emulator link.
Help I'm confused and horny

a4377820

Mar 27, 2018
Does anyone have a trial version of this?

Coperic

Jun 1, 2017
Does anyone know how to beat the first boss? I tried using a mixture of Throat Stab and Endure, but the strategy never worked no matter what order I tried it in. Help would be appreciated.

srinsano

Feb 11, 2023
Your facing two Problems, not one:
1. Most of those games use chinese/japanese characters in filepaths, which then leads to 00ジェルル.png instead of 00ジェルル.png and tho the file can't be found -> game broken.
2. WolfRPG provides an japanese and an english version, and these c, u, v are commands that fancify the text when read in. I dunno the exact reasons but sometimes translators (tools) break those (maybe theres a version difference for escaping commands...).

Solve Problem 1:
You don't change your system locales, use the following emulation software to do this just for specific executables:
(just put it in C:\Program Files (x86)\Locale.Emulator.2.5.0.1\, run LEInstaller and restart your PC)

Solve Problem 2:
falafelswoop notes that the translation works with the english version of the engine, so here is the english executable:
View attachment 2606307
(just put the GameENG.exe into the game, next to Game.exe)

I'm not sure but i think you still have to use japanese locale, so right-click on
GameENG.exe -> Locale Emulator -> Run in Japanese
to start the game.

I hope this helps all those who have trouble get it running.
the better solution, thx man

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes