Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
there really should be a gallery.
though its a room where you can lose to anything o refight the bosses
1548685934638.png

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
yeah, level skipping to the room with the big red button with 1 and viewing the credits unlocks the gallery for me,
if that doesnt work for you, you should go into local app data and edit g.ini to 1

Papysh

Aug 31, 2017
yeah, level skipping to the room with the big red button with 1 and viewing the credits unlocks the gallery for me,
if that doesnt work for you, you should go into local app data and edit g.ini to 1
I can only find "Save" file, g.ini isnt created so i cant edit it nice game btw, but last boss kicks me hard

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
I can only find "Save" file, g.ini isnt created so i cant edit it nice game btw, but last boss kicks me hard
hmmm apparently it doesnt appear in most compatible, and the game crashes if it actually is unlocked because the sprite for the gallery words dont exist...

guess ryahn will have to download the other version from itch.io

the correct one is 800x600, not 640x480

Reactions: Gaboris and Papysh

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
also, i'm surprised no ones requested my latest game yuki's tale yet. do you guys have some kind of honor system where you wait a few months?

Scotty Boyo

Oct 10, 2017
all is well thanks for the help fam, much appreciated. on the note of honor system im not sure, im honestly surprised they kept this game up even though the dev is here lol

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
im sure they'd remove it if i asked them to. but so far all i did was complain to OP that they had the rpgmaker tag when its not rpgmaker.

to me this game had some nice ideas but the gameplay is a little bad compared to yuki's tale...
still, im hoping some people like the game enough to buy it.

Reactions: Gaboris

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
also, i'm surprised no ones requested my latest game yuki's tale yet. do you guys have some kind of honor system where you wait a few months?
I'm afraid it's just about people not being interested in pixelated side scrolling platformers right now.
Heck, the reason why this is even here is cuz I made the request back in September since I wanted to see if it's worth it or not. :D

to me this game had some nice ideas but the gameplay is a little bad compared to yuki's tale...
still, im hoping some people like the game enough to buy it.
Personally I'm not too good at platformers and as such don't have much fun with them, but I tend to get over that if the content is good so for me it depends if Yuki's tale has any Breast Expansion or similar kinks like this one did. :)

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
I'm afraid it's just about people not being interested in pixelated side scrolling platformers right now.
Heck, the reason why this is even here is cuz I made the request back in September since I wanted to see if it's worth it or not. :D

Personally I'm not too good at platformers and as such don't have much fun with them, but I tend to get over that if the content is good so for me it depends if Yuki's tale has any Breast Expansion or similar kinks like this one did. :)
her boobs definitely get bigger in some game overs. but thats cause shes been knocked up

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
not sure if OP changed the links yet. but youre always free to actually buy the game to get the one that does have a gallery.
Here, I'll even put it on sale, just for you guys

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
I'm not a big fan of Castlevania attacks knocking you backwards. I'm into far more combat centric platformers. The animations weren't great in terms of variety of kinks, again, for me. Maybe the game is good, I found it really frustrating in level design and some of the later mechanics it introduced. Also it felt like jump into uppercut was a bit finicky despite correct inputs. Sometimes up+attack just didn't do an uppercut.

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
really? I thought i fixed that issue ages ago...
I saw on ulmf and such you thought you fixed it. Hence why I checked thinking, 'why not, I am interested in the game might give it a shot with a demo'. But the issue still persists it seems.

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
I saw on ulmf and such you thought you fixed it. Hence why I checked thinking, 'why not, I am interested in the game might give it a shot with a demo'. But the issue still persists it seems.
I looked everywhere and i just cant find a demo for card battle.

Kibo

Mar 19, 2018
A pretty good game. Hits all the right buttons for me with the character herself. Wish there was a scene or something for when she gets packaged and falls into one of those tubes

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
A pretty good game. Hits all the right buttons for me with the character herself. Wish there was a scene or something for when she gets packaged and falls into one of those tubes
i remember that what i had in mind was just too much work. isnt the first time i've done conveyer belt game overs but the other game stuffed her full of sex toys first. you can just imagine she gets delivered to a happy customer.

thinking back, i still dont think im good enough at spriting to actually sprite what i wanted

Reactions: Gaboris
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote