4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Kibo

Mar 19, 2018
Are you planning on releasing some of your games on steam now that the lewd ban is overall gone?

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
I don't have any i consider good enough, damsel quest 3 would be great, but the art isnt consistent.
That's reasonable. People on Steam can be REAL critical with simple games. Even if something's pretty decent it can get torn apart just cuz 'This or that engine/genre/style shouldn't be allowed on Steam.'. If nothing else maybe bundle the early games in with your new stuff as a bonus? Heck, I'd say make it a "supporter" DLC for those who'd be interested to support you. :)

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
That's reasonable. People on Steam can be REAL critical with simple games. Even if something's pretty decent it can get torn apart just cuz 'This or that engine/genre/style shouldn't be allowed on Steam.'. If nothing else maybe bundle the early games in with your new stuff as a bonus? Heck, I'd say make it a "supporter" DLC for those who'd be interested to support you. :)
people can always go and get those games on itch if they really want them. but the art consistency is a big problem, only reason kate's test didnt have the issue is i completed it as quickly as possible using a tablet witha much smaller resoultion, and tracing the previous pictures of kate for consistency

Reactions: Gaboris

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Does anyone still have AzureZero's free game ?
if you meant the top down game then here
a friend had it mirrored when i lost everything.
but if you meant princess escape...

i have that too

Reactions: Sekkara and Gaboris

starstar44

Jan 4, 2019
if you meant the top down game then here Mega
a friend had it mirrored when i lost everything.
but if you meant princess escape...
Mega
i have that too
the "game.rgss2a" file on your princess escape keeps getting an error and wont download.
only that file specifically for some reason,the game doesn't work without it

Nepler

Jul 15, 2020
Ok, this game is REALLY hard, I had to skip the first boss fight because I just couldn't figure out how to beat it BUT, it's a great game nonetheless.
It's frustrating, yes, but if you get too overwhelmed, you can just press 1 to skip the level you're in. The animations are great seriously, some parts of the later levels need to be polished tho, but honestly, everything else is mighty fine.
It's a fun, short game with lots of effort put into it and I respect it, plus it's one of those few games with breast expansion in them, which are far and few.

Reactions: Crimson Emperor

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Ok, this game is REALLY hard, I had to skip the first boss fight because I just couldn't figure out how to beat it BUT, it's a great game nonetheless.
It's frustrating, yes, but if you get too overwhelmed, you can just press 1 to skip the level you're in. The animations are great seriously, some parts of the later levels need to be polished tho, but honestly, everything else is mighty fine.
It's a fun, short game with lots of effort put into it and I respect it, plus it's one of those few games with breast expansion in them, which are far and few.
people say games are easiest to those that made them, i guess its true

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Game is pretty frustrating since Jump and Attack button won't sometimes work if you hold down the other, thus you'd need to timely quickly switch between the two and high jumping (holding jump button) then jump attacking (attack button while holding the up button) so most of the time you'll be a bit short in the long jumps which most requires perfect precision, not to mention if you are unlucky enough that a slime you'd be jumping on is "jumping" which would then execute a "grab" which is almost surely a game over if a lot of them grab you in succession. Also bug where that Afro Shielder guy together with a lot of Slimes can bug out and grab you back to the previous stage lul. (Stage 10 and then you'd be pulled back to 9)...

P.S. Found out Jump + Jump Attack only won't work if you are holding down more than 2 keys which you would most likely would do if you are like me who likely would hold down up (needed for Jump Attack) + the Directional Button when jumping would find the long jumps hard to execute. Thus since you are holding Up (to Jump Attack) + Directional Button + Jump Button (to jump higher), you'd need to let go of one of them so the Attack Button would work so you'd Jump Attack after jumping.

After finding out after reading here that you can skip with Number 1 key skip that stage and ended up getting stuck at stage 12 since the second futanarizing fairy is hard to get pass through and also realizing the attack button is mostly used now just to jump attack to jump longer.... I just rage quitted this game since I hated jump stages the most in games specially this game is mostly focused on them after the first few stages and most of them requires precise timing which I obviously is bad at :KEK:

Last edited:

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
i cleared the game by myself, but can't see gallery button
if you beat the game and it doesnt appear then its not opening the ini file it should be
unless the f95 version is the one i hadnt added the gallery to yet

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote