Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
This looks good, my only con is the main character looks rather old for a 19 year old. Maybe tweak his appearance some or change his backstory where he's not... 19?

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
i dont know why but this game the mc the milfs are not the same that in the bootylicious ,like all less the premises same mc same models ........well at least we know there will no be incest in it.....do we?

2MoshPit

Sep 22, 2021
good start. a note about the small text, you dont need to emphases what they are doing like you are writing a book, this for example:
View attachment 2246769
i literally can see she is doing that. save that text when you want convey complex emotion that a difficult to see. that being said write however you please, im not your English teacher, i just dont think its necessary to write like that.
- I've just started the game and wanted to give the exact notice about that - almost every sentence...I've tried to ignore it, but...it's there, so...anyway:
good rendres & story, dev(s?) so far - so: keep up the good work (without the comments after [almost] every entence, perhaps?)!

best regards

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
good start. a note about the small text, you dont need to emphases what they are doing like you are writing a book, this for example:
View attachment 2246769
i literally can see she is doing that. save that text when you want convey complex emotion that a difficult to see. that being said write however you please, im not your English teacher, i just dont think its necessary to write like that.
Just want to say I 200% agree with this. The descriptions often end up distracting rather than enhancing the experience.

Reactions: Kingkyrule

DirtyNico

Feb 27, 2022
Lets see if its continued after the dev was instructed to contact the author Nick Storming regarding the devs unauthorised use of the story and text from Nicks novel MILF Mansion Inheritance.
I hope so; Nicks books are awesome and the dev is putting very pretty faces to the novels characters.

May 7, 2021
Lets see if its continued after the dev was instructed to contact the author Nick Storming regarding the devs unauthorised use of the story and text from Nicks novel MILF Mansion Inheritance.

I hope so; Nicks books are awesome and the dev is putting very pretty faces to the novels characters.

The interaction between the two seemed pretty cordial with Nick Storming even complimenting the art.

Reactions: DirtyNico

Eagle1900

Engaged Member
Oct 7, 2022
the story promises well, even the tags seem very interesting... let's hope for the next updates (y)

M4rc123

May 2, 2022
Interesting and spicy start. When would the next update come out? And how often is it updated?

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
I'm curious about where the game is going to go as well.
Like it a lot.

Of course, it's only been out for 2 weeks, so I guess the Dev can sleep at least a little
bit right?.... lol

Cheers

Reactions: TheDick69+

Uriiels

Oct 29, 2021
The girls are beautiful and the milfs are of another level, from now on I add the game to the list of the most interesting games of this year that is just beginning

Reactions: Punto

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
Up to a reaally, really good start. Everything was just good! So, please, keep up this good work Dev. (y)
:devilish:

4.40 star(s) 167 Votes