th3n

Jan 27, 2022
Hey, don't want to disturb or anything, but have a question, i bookmarked this game long time ago and at that time there was a fight abut the threelettertag in this game, because of that, never got to play it. Now i see the discussion was deleted, i want to ask if there is any of that content in here or what happend, and why is the prostitution tag for. Thanks in advance

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Hey, don't want to disturb or anything, but have a question, i bookmarked this game long time ago and at that time there was a fight abut the threelettertag in this game, because of that, never got to play it. Now i see the discussion was deleted, i want to ask if there is any of that content in here or what happend, and why is the prostitution tag for. Thanks in advance
None and have no idea how that came up beside someone asking about it. It had none, has none.

About prostitution. Just got through it once again and i don't have a clue why that is a tag here.

Reactions: th3n

th3n

Jan 27, 2022
None and have no idea how that came up beside someone asking about it. It had none, has none.

About prostitution. Just got through it once again and i don't have a clue why that is a tag here.
Thanks for the answer, will take your word for it and try the game, just hope you're right! :D

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Dont know about the other stuff but I assume the prostitution thing has to do with lindas ex bringing the asian pro to the party.

Reactions: th3n

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
As far as I remember, prostitution is connected with one of Mc's girl friend's, Mc fucks her in front of her husband which is why she is partly a prostitute because of her behavior and thirst for sex

Neo936

Jan 29, 2024
great game played it, love the models. Cant wait for future updates. Cant wait for fucking Kendra in front of Rachel.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 155 Votes