[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
Is there anyway we can get the CG of this game?
Here :
or here :
or you can download the crunched version of the game in which these files are already extracted even if the quality could be a little lower.

cordomiky

May 21, 2018
Buenas noches, el juego está bloqueado y cerrado después de la escena de Sara tomando fotos de su pene por la noche, ¿alguien sabe cuál es la razón?

Aspernari

Mar 21, 2018
I'm still looking into it, but I THINK I got myself into a no-win scenario. I just complete the mom-date, after the store robbery, and now nobody's ever home, and working for mom doesn't advance things. I'll follow-up if I work out how I got stuck or how to get unstuck.

I can't believe I missed this game for so long - never even heard of it. I'm not huge on incest, but I dig it here, so it'd be a shame to have to start over.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I'm still looking into it, but I THINK I got myself into a no-win scenario. I just complete the mom-date, after the store robbery, and now nobody's ever home, and working for mom doesn't advance things. I'll follow-up if I work out how I got stuck or how to get unstuck.
If you are past the date than you have witnessed the call to Judy. Talk with her, it will lead to nowhere but afterwards you can talk with mom again in the morning in the bedroom and ask about dad. Which will unlock dad's office and you can progress there untill mom's weekend event will unlock.
With caroline you have to help with finding the robber, go back to the store, you'll find a clue.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Got a slight problem, found the black nailpolish but it didn't unlock the dark alley , can't seem to find it anywere on the map ...
Am I missing something here ?
Talk with Caroline.

BakaMangaka

Oct 25, 2017
Progress through mom's questline and she will reveal its location to you. Will be in the lower right corner.
I'm stuck in the mom's questline... I just can peek her in the morning while she's changing, do you now how can i to continue?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I'm stuck in the mom's questline... I just can peek her in the morning while she's changing, do you now how can i to continue?
If you play on android, v.02b, its bugges and mom won't appear where she should, in the kitchen in the evening. Check there if you are on anything beside android.

Do I have to lend her the 200 before I can unlock the alley ?
Yes. All the money she asks. And.. i think you should be talking with her in her bedroom or the living room about this.

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
If you play on android, v.02b, its bugges and mom won't appear where she should, in the kitchen in the evening. Check there if you are on anything beside android.

Yes. All the money she asks. And.. i think you should be talking with her in her bedroom or the living room about this.
Yeps that did the trick thanx alot for the help :)

BakaMangaka

Oct 25, 2017

I'm playing on pc :(

Dlite96

Nov 25, 2017
Hmmm, can someone tell me what the current max is for the relationship levels? For some reason the walkthrough only has relationship level 1 which I find very odd. Feels like there isn't a lot of walkthrough support for this game. Want to know when to stop playing etc.

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
Hmmm, can someone tell me what the current max is for the relationship levels? For some reason the walkthrough only has relationship level 1 which I find very odd. Feels like there isn't a lot of walkthrough support for this game. Want to know when to stop playing etc.
Current max level is 3 for Linda and Caroline, 2 for Sara and Celia. Also check the gallery on PC to see if you did everything. Another walkthrough :
Take the key from classrom 2 when Celia is not around, select key in inventory, open Teacher's Break Room and you'll find a post-it with the password (Ossa36).

User 99

May 20, 2018
I m not able to access the 14th card plz anyone tell where it is and how can i get to dad secret room.?

Kimimara

May 10, 2018
I need major help!
I can't start Mom's event and she says she has no work for me atm, i've gone to her workplace everyday and asked for 2 weeks. I have the Wine, both red and white, and in the mornings i can only ask her for a kiss or say Bye.
What should i do? I'm done with Sarah's event, Caroline and Celia's storyline, it's just mom's and the twins left.

User 99

May 20, 2018
If u r playing on pc thn jst go to offc and when the boy says tht he will give massage in evening thn go to evening at home in the kitchen u will find mom

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes