[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

User 99

May 20, 2018
I am stucked,when i go to.moms office she says tht there is no work thn the roleplayer says tht he would visit mom in evening to give jer a massage but she doesn't appear in evening (playing on android) how do i get to move further.?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Or at least try to convince Booom to port the 0.2d version because this might be a 0.2b bug but you will never know unless you get a 0.2d port and that won't just drop out of the clear blue sky.

Reactions: SengalBoi

TurtleStew

Feb 14, 2018
I'm playing on PC and literally all the characters are gone... I can find Mom in the morning and kiss her, and Dad in the afternoon sulking in their bedroom. I can't do anything else...

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I'm playing on PC and literally all the characters are gone... I can find Mom in the morning and kiss her, and Dad in the afternoon sulking in their bedroom. I can't do anything else...
Number of hearts you have with the girls? Are there missing scenes in the gallery? The girls are gone when their progression is complete.

ztg1234

May 19, 2018
I have an issue with items in this game. I can't use the spy cam on the bathroom door and can't put the items in the locker, anybody know how to fix this ?

iShady

May 21, 2018
Indeed, I'm playing on Android on a 1,5gb version made by booom guess I'll have to wait for next update till they fix the bug

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I have an issue with items in this game. I can't use the spy cam on the bathroom door and can't put the items in the locker, anybody know how to fix this ?
Just select spycam and click on the bathroom door when someone is inside. Progress with Celia blackmail before you start putting things in her locker.

ztg1234

May 19, 2018
Just select spycam and click on the bathroom door when someone is inside. Progress with Celia blackmail before you start putting things in her locker.
No one come in the bathroom anymore, and the progress with celia was the problem, thanks !

TurtleStew

Feb 14, 2018
Number of hearts you have with the girls? Are there missing scenes in the gallery? The girls are gone when their progression is complete.
I have no idea why but hey! The second after I posted this I got to Bob's Office... Now I just gotta figure out when I can get more Company names... got the first one but haven't gotten the second one yet.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
where do i install spy camera in bathroom i cant find the object
You don't. You just select it and click on the bathroom's door when someone is inside.

Edit: Got the 2nd and 3rd code. Now to wonder. Is there a 4th? :eek:
Is that a trick question? It was stated that there are 3 names you need to get. You got those, you are done with the quest. Just have to reap the reward :) Get lewd with the girls, then talk with Zuri in the office once more, wait several day and you'll get an SMS invitation. And thats it.

johnny76

Oct 10, 2017
Help me please. I'm stuck with celia I don't put sexy toys in her locker.I know there is bug but I repeat the scene and don't work. Thanks and amazing game.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Help me please. I'm stuck with celia I don't put sexy toys in her locker.I know there is bug but I repeat the scene and don't work. Thanks and amazing game.
Try putting things in her locker when you can have her naked during webcam sessions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes