[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
Screenshot of my map, as you can see there is no circle for the dark alley, can someone tell me what I'm missing please?

Thanks
screenshot0001.png

Seronkai

Nov 11, 2017
Hmm, this may be a bug but for the Zuri events, I heard there's suppose to be an extra thing after the three scenes if you choose to tell about the company names. Though I don't seem to get anything and when looking at the gallery, I'm missing 3 scenes which I would assume are the Zuri scenes. Thoughts? Also if it's possible, would anyone have a save of the scene after telling the truth about all three company names that they may offer? That would also be great.

Inculta

Mar 10, 2018
Hmm, this may be a bug but for the Zuri events, I heard there's suppose to be an extra thing after the three scenes if you choose to tell about the company names. Though I don't seem to get anything and when looking at the gallery, I'm missing 3 scenes which I would assume are the Zuri scenes. Thoughts? Also if it's possible, would anyone have a save of the scene after telling the truth about all three company names that they may offer? That would also be great.
you don't need the save, it'll be an option in the gallery. Visit their home again to unlock it

lexus33

Aug 16, 2016
Use your bed and sleep a few times. You should receive SMS.

Reactions: Seronkai

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
Can't seem to find an option to do that, do i need to have done something before that, as it is right now pretty much all characters have disappeared, and i'm at the end of the story line of most.
unlock window in back room of Caroline's shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes