[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 512926

You have to unlock the window in the office actually before going back at night.
Can't seem to find an option to do that, do i need to have done something before that, as it is right now pretty much all characters have disappeared, and i'm at the end of the story line of most.

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
Hmmm, that is strange cause that spot does not show on my map.

Perhaps there is something I'm suppose to do first to open this area?

Thanks again

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
I have got this one. It's the first of page 3
My bad, you're right. Slot 3 is unlocked with the card on Bob's car. You can only reach it after opening the front door, it's on the back window on the right when the door is open.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Can't seem to find an option to do that, do i need to have done something before that, as it is right now pretty much all characters have disappeared, and i'm at the end of the story line of most.
Thats early in Caroline's line so she won't disappear from the game. No. Just go there at daytime. Get into the office and click on the window which will offer the choice to leave it open. Or at least it should, after you checked her room at night and found it locked.

abee123

May 5, 2018
Hey guys. i need help. How many events have you had with Sara in this version? I already went with her in the pool, and I also performed the actions while she slept. Is there anything else missing? for me did not appear the message that the content with she ended in that version. Is it a bug? thanks

Reactions: stopCrying

Inculta

Mar 10, 2018
Hey guys. i need help. How many events have you had with Sara in this version? I already went with her in the pool, and I also performed the actions while she slept. Is there anything else missing? for me did not appear the message that the content with she ended in that version. Is it a bug? thanks
nah that's it my man

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
Is there something you have to do first to open the "Dark Alley"? It is not showing on my map.

Also the secret card that suppose to be in the office at school is not there for me I cant remember but I may have got that one in the last update?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes