[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Yeah, i had a feeling that answer is going to be Android. Interesting that saves work through different platforms because i'm guessing those guys were playing on android as well.
Android version isn't official so those of you who are having a problem with it have to make a move if you wanna see it fixed. @booom313 made the port, maybe you should tell him that there is a gamebreaking bug in it? Like.. ping him? Ohwait, i just did that :D There is this issue where Linda/Mom doesn't appear in the Kitchen in 0.2d as she should. There is a save with the issue. Several actually...

Joel Naidu

Apr 26, 2018
@Joel Naidu , @Chrysler , @Prev0luti0n
Yes, gotting the reports that you guys can't see mom in the kitchen with the save i made with her in the kitchen waiting. So i'm pretty sure that there is something wrong with your games. You really should re-extract milfy city, redownload if needed be, delete the save folder in the appdata as well, let the newly unpacked game create one and put the uploaded save into it. There is definitely something wrong with your version. Because these saves all work for me, thus its something with your games if Linda doesn't appear in the kitchen.. i made the save facing her.
Right. Will do that, the save u sent me did not load either.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Right. Will do that, the save u sent me did not load either.
Because i'm on PC and altough i could load android save it seems it doesn't work backwards (or you didn't rename it to the correct form)

Joel Naidu

Apr 26, 2018
Because i'm on PC and altough i could load android save it seems it doesn't work backwards (or you didn't rename it to the correct form)
I thought that was the correct form, now i lost the previous save as well. Well whatever, thanks anyway, we gave u a pretty hard time, sorry for that. Hahahaha

kays

Jan 4, 2018
stuck at relations 2/5 at all of them somehow most stuff says work in progress got the cosplay scenes with sister and the date with mom what did i miss?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
stuck at relations 2/5 at all of them somehow most stuff says work in progress got the cosplay scenes with sister and the date with mom what did i miss?
Mom requires the weekend event, which in turn requires red wine to trigger IF you have everything else set up for it, like.. told her about when dads gonna be out of town.
Caroline needs some time. Have to go through with all the robbery stuff, talk with her several times in the living room, find Violet, then lend money to Caroline.. twice, so you better earn some big bucks (350$). After that she will invite you out at night and that will fetch you the third heart.

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Drat! There seems to be a downside to progressing too quickly in a playthrough. I missed Sara's bathroom scene where she bends over, and now I can't get it any more - she's not there at all, except sleeping at night. That one really cracked me up!
MC spying.
"If there is a God, please let her bend over."
Sara bends over...
"Yes, there is a God. Thank you, God."

Reactions: Budda002

kevin111

Oct 25, 2017
I have the problem after I unlocked Dad's car and the "BACK" icon keeps showing up and overlay other icons. Any fix?

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
So i just found out that Caroline will still appear on her bed at night after you do everything for her on this update, but will disappear once you finish the Twins scenes.
No they don`t. Even if you ascomplised everything in this version (0.2), girls and mom are in their rooms at night.

May 3, 2017
Can anyone help me find the last rubbish?

I searched and according to the search results there should be a transparent bag or a white paper but i cant seem to find it.

Can you guys help me find the last rubbish?

Thanks for helping me and have a nice day:)

JAmesbond234

Jul 2, 2017
when I go to school, it keep saying go to teachers office and meet Celia but when i go there and click on here it says work on progress? is it some kind of a glitch in my game or it actually happing to everybody?

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Btw. Violet appears in the list of girls to masturbate to in the bath long before MC even knows about her.

EDIT: No, my bad. I'd forgotten her name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes