[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

keptyouhanging

Dec 29, 2016
What are the last 3 events on the gallery supposed to be? I guess it's the twins, but they didn't unlock although I gave all 3 names

Edit : I'm dumb, you get an SMS couple days later that completes the storyline

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Och, so the next day I should not order her to have anal/bj, right?
The only thing that matters is that you visit back to school a day after you had the two toilet scenes with her. If you are greeted with a notification through school radio, its done. Just visit her in the Teacher Office and you'll get the second heart.

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
For new game version no walkthrough?
Nope, not yet it seems though figuring the new content out isnt hard at all. Just visit mom and big sis each morning and evening and read the dialogue. You'll know what to do then. Also cleam moms office twice more and take pictures with caroline with 4 new outfits in the afternoons. For dads office its straight forward aswell. For the three company names you'll need later: first one is on adocument on dads desk, second is in the safe: code for the safe is in a drawer next to the sofa and for the third just plainly talk to Zuri and then dad and then zuri again.

NecromeN

May 2, 2017
Nope, not yet it seems though figuring the new content out isnt hard at all. Just visit mom and big sis each morning and evening and read the dialogue. You'll know what to do then. Also cleam moms office twice more and take pictures with caroline with 4 new outfits in the afternoons. For dads office its straight forward aswell. For the three company names you'll need later: first one is on adocument on dads desk, second is in the safe: code for the safe is in a drawer next to the sofa and for the third just plainly talk to Zuri and then dad and then zuri again.
Ok,ty.

bonzz

Mar 17, 2018
Screenshot of my map, as you can see there is no circle for the dark alley, can someone tell me what I'm missing please?
I have the exact same issue

You have to help Caroline after the burglary her shop.
I appreciate the help, but in my save the burglary never happened, and the only time I get to see Caroline is at her shop for taking pictures, or at night when she sleeps. Guess my saves are f'd up now :eek:

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
sigh again i'm stuck with mom not advancing, no dad's office, no twins, no gymnasium, caroline still sitting on the couch doing nothing, what did i miss?

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Och well, I would love to spank both sisters, and still have high hopes for mom submission

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
sigh again i'm stuck with mom not advancing, no dad's office, no twins, no gymnasium, caroline still sitting on the couch doing nothing, what did i miss?
You need to work twice (or thrice I forgot) for mom at her office to progress with her. Then you unlock the cunnilingus scene at night in her bedroom and then it unlocks Dad's workplace where Zuri is the secretary.
The gymnasium is unlocked since v0.1 it's outside of the school on the right side.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
You need to work twice (or thrice I forgot) for mom at her office to progress with her. Then you unlock the cunnilingus scene at night in her bedroom and then it unlocks Dad's workplace where Zuri is the secretary.
The gymnasium is unlocked since v0.1 it's outside of the school on the right side.
hah i tried clicking on the building, not the parking lot. as for mom, worked for her 3 times already, she's at home int he morning, we'd talk, now all it has is ask for a kiss and bye with talk about dad greyed out, oh yea that's the only time i see her unless i've said i want to see her in my room that night

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
I appreciate the help, but in my save the burglary never happened, and the only time I get to see Caroline is at her shop for taking pictures, or at night when she sleeps. Guess my saves are f'd up now :eek:
The burglary happens after the photoshoot with the pasties. You then get a text and pic from Caroline and upon visiting her the next afternoon she will be at her robbed shop. If that does not happen your save might be borked indeed.

hah i tried clicking on the building, not the parking lot. as for mom, worked for her 3 times already, she's at home int he morning, we'd talk, now all it has is ask for a kiss and bye with talk about dad greyed out, oh yea that's the only time i see her unless i've said i want to see her in my room that night
Work for her again I guess. After successfully completing the final job for her you automatically get the date at the restaurant which then unlocks the cunnilingus scene at night.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Work for her again I guess. After successfully completing the final job for her you automatically get the date at the restaurant which then unlocks the cunnilingus scene at night.
uhm already had the date, no cunnilingus scene, can't work for her again cuz she's never in her office, she's only at home in the morning on the bed in underwear, or in my room at night if i say to come. and in the evening caroline is on the couch feeling sorry for herself, after all these days i'm surprised she still has a shop

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
uhm already had the date, no cunnilingus scene, can't work for her again cuz she's never in her office, she's only at home in the morning on the bed in underwear, or in my room at night if i say to come. and in the evening caroline is on the couch feeling sorry for herself, after all these days i'm surprised she still has a shop
Yeah then I guess your save might be broken, upload it here if you can I'd like to look at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes