[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 5, 2018
The main menu is supposed to have a picture of mom, both sisters and MC naked in bed.

Ren'Py sometimes has issues with overly complicated folder paths, so you could also try to make a fresh extract of the game on your desktop or your main drive, i.e. (C:) probably.

I'm out of ideas if this doesn't work either.
Well I do have the game under this location C:\Users\****\Documents\Secret games\Milfy_City-0.5c-pc\Milfy_City-0.5c-pc

EDIT: tried a re-extract of the .rar file straight to desktop. During extraction i got an error message saying that game/movies was corrupt. Redownloading now from filesupload.

EDIT: it is still corrupting... sarting ti think it might be on my end now?

EDIT: even compressed version corrupts but then its a specific file.

EDIT: turns out the fix was easier than expected. All I had to do was to tell winrar to keep broken files. Now I have a proper title screen an running animations. In case of any future reference I am posting a printscreen of the files that it said got corrupted.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Well I do have the game under this location C:\Users\****\Documents\Secret games\Milfy_City-0.5c-pc\Milfy_City-0.5c-pc

EDIT: tried a re-extract of the .rar file straight to desktop. During extraction i got an error message saying that game/movies was corrupt. Redownloading now from filesupload.

EDIT: it is still corrupting... sarting ti think it might be on my end now?

EDIT: even compressed version corrupts but then its a specific file.

EDIT: turns out the fix was easier than expected. All I had to do was to tell winrar to keep broken files. Now I have a proper title screen an running animations. In case of any future reference I am posting a printscreen of the files that it said got corrupted.
Have you updated your WinRar lately?

Ryuubei

Dec 9, 2018
Need some help please. I've bought thespy cam, but can not for the life of me figure out how to get it on the door. i've selected it in the inventory, click n the door, and i just go in the door

never mind, figured it out

-zoneout-

Dec 7, 2018
Hi, quick question.

I just started the game and am progressing along with Sara. I wanted to know, if I go along with Sara, does that mean I cant progress with the rest? Do I have to restart the game everytime to progress with others? It seems going in a relationship with Sara means I wont be sleeping with anyone else. Just wanted to clear that out. I just dont like it if I have to replay the game like, 6 times or however many women you can bang in this game.

spjjipsinsfn

Nov 25, 2018
You didn't finish auntie and Yazmin's content, all six missing scenes are theirs.
I'm in the same boat. I got Liza to blow the character willingly but after that I can't get new scenes with them. During the day they just don't say anything and at night they're always sleeping. I did everything with them at night.
Currently my relationship status with her is still 1/3.
What to do now?

-zoneout-

Dec 7, 2018
looks like you can get them all. other than the twins as that has a 2 endings
At the same time? Sounds promising, I like that.

Now I need to figure out how to get the hidden camera on the washroom door or wherever it needs to go.

EDIT: Ok I think I got this from the walkthru. Ive unlocked the door on the shop but I need to head there at night. After I get the key I guess Ill trigger the hidden camera event.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
ı stucked on going beach with linda and bob i cant talk with judy there is only bye option on judy
The headmaster can give you leave notice not Judy. He's in the office right across hers.

I'm in the same boat. I got Liza to blow the character willingly but after that I can't get new scenes with them. During the day they just don't say anything and at night they're always sleeping. I did everything with them at night.
Currently my relationship status with her is still 1/3.
What to do now?
Post your savegame here I'll check it out. You missing something so obvious that I can't put my finger on it.

At the same time? Sounds promising, I like that.

Now I need to figure out how to get the hidden camera on the washroom door or wherever it needs to go.

EDIT: Ok I think I got this from the walkthru. Ive unlocked the door on the shop but I need to head there at night. After I get the key I guess Ill trigger the hidden camera event.
The spycam must be used on the door when someone is in the bathroom. You need it to peek under the door, no installation whatsoever is needed.

-zoneout-

Dec 7, 2018
The headmaster can give you leave notice not Judy. He's in the office right across hers.

Post your savegame here I'll check it out. You missing something so obvious that I can't put my finger on it.

The spycam must be used on the door when someone is in the bathroom. You need it to peek under the door, no installation whatsoever is needed.
I see, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes