[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

VAČOK

Jul 22, 2018
Can you help me pls, i am somehow stuck if i go to saras or carolines bedroom in night in "playground" I dont have any options, also when i go for photoshoot with caroline and Violet there are no outfits

Tupido

Sep 10, 2018
Please! Make the cumming a scene too and not an image, it would be great if the scene finish with a real cumming and not a white screen and then an image with the cum! The dropping cum from the face, ass etc. would be AWESOME!

Thanks for a great game!

Reactions: zsharkleaf

Kiotaku

Feb 20, 2018
Hi folks dunno if I'm just missing something obvious but when I go into the scene gallery via the pc I have four locked scenes between the last thumbnail of the twins and that of the main character with his face in Caroline's ass. Is this intentional or have I missed a divergent path somewhere?

Rick Mew

Dec 27, 2017
Hey guys im not able to talk to Caroline about Violet. The dark alley does not come up on the map, adn she has already taken 200$ from me...I've followed the 0.4 Walkthrough. any help is appreciated

RogueKnightUK

Co-Writer: Retrieving The Past
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
Hey guys im not able to talk to Caroline about Violet. The dark alley does not come up on the map, adn she has already taken 200$ from me...I've followed the 0.4 Walkthrough. any help is appreciated
Have you found the nail polish yet at the shop? You need to find that before the MC suspects Violet of course. If not that, work on some of the other relationships a little, as some of the storyline of one character has dependencies on having gotten to a certain stage with another.

Reactions: Rick Mew

sanmal

Jul 30, 2017
I replaying game from the beginning. Basically just for the sake of this scene and again i missed it
1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 3a.jpg

how to achieve this?

Rick Mew

Dec 27, 2017
Have you found the nail polish yet at the shop? You need to find that before the MC suspects Violet of course. If not that, work on some of the other relationships a little, as some of the storyline of one character has dependencies on having gotten to a certain stage with another.
Thanks m8!!!
I didnt know about the nail polish

Reactions: RogueKnightUK

sanmal

Jul 30, 2017
That is a bathroom scene, early on in the game when sara is missing from her bedroom, use the spy cam on the bathroom in the morning
I know it and sure i do it, but achieve only masturbate scene.
Maybe because i'm starting from Sara line, maybe need to wait 1-2 weeks, before do something with it/she/her?
Any cheat/console for this scene?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes