[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
ok is there a date scene with the older sister because i got a txt from her about the date but dunno how to start it
There is, you can start it on Fridays like the other date options, it looks like this:

upload_2018-9-16_12-8-40.png

Then after a couple scenes during night time, you'll have to hide her vibrator, do the last two photo shoots with her and unlock the final night time option for this update:

upload_2018-9-16_12-21-15.png

Do that, visit her room in the morning, her shop in the afternoon and then you'll get the final scene during night time where she finds her vibrator in your room and gives you a BJ twice. The game then tells you that it's over for her in this update:

upload_2018-9-16_12-28-11.png

adsl2009

Mar 30, 2018
what are these secret events ? can we actually play them or are they just pictures ?

nice game anyway.waiting for updates !

Ma7moud

Sep 17, 2018
i am playing a game called milfy city, i recently started playing it and i have a task to get a pen or pencil from my locker in the school, as soon as i go to the locker and i press on the locker to open it, it would just go to the corridor and not open the locker, and as soon as i am in the locker section, and i press anywhere, it will just go back. can i get some help please as i play this game on samsung s7.
thank you

PinaColata

Nov 16, 2017
There is, you can start it on Fridays like the other date options, it looks like this:

View attachment 150107

Then after a couple scenes during night time, you'll have to hide her vibrator, do the last two photo shoots with her and unlock the final night time option for this update:

View attachment 150111

Do that, visit her room in the morning, her shop in the afternoon and then you'll get the final scene during night time where she finds her vibrator in your room and gives you a BJ twice. The game then tells you that it's over for her in this update:

View attachment 150132
Ok ya I already did this all was weird I got the date txt from her was after I did that last scene that's why I was wondering if there was something else still

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes