Not open for further replies.

mahyar

Aug 8, 2017
Mate, I have reached till
Mom 3/5
Caroline 3/5
Sara 3/5
Celia 2/5

Is this the end of this part of the game?
Because it's not new to me, it's all over again

If this section is over
What time is the new section of this game?

a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018
Mate, I have reached till
Mom 3/5
Caroline 3/5
Sara 3/5
Celia 2/5

Is this the end of this part of the game?
Because it's not new to me, it's all over again

If this section is over
What time is the new section of this game?

It's all for now.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Does anyone know why my saved files (1-1) always seem to not work at all? I mean, when I want to load that saved file (either mac or windows version) it doesn't open, but it takes me to the main menu page instead.

YLucifer

Jul 5, 2018
The game tells you that you've reached the end of the content for the respective character, so no the threesome is the end of the Zuri & Suri quest.
Same goes for mom and both sisters, if you've reached the end, the game tells you that. If not then you've missed something.
Refer to the walkthroughs I've posted on the first page if you need some guidance.

Have you consulted the walkthrough, I've posted them on the first page (post #3)? Where are you stuck exactly?

First one is on his desk
Second one is in the safe under the desk
Third one can be obtained from dad directly if you ask him.

You need to find them in the correct order and it's only possible to get one name per day.

Thanks a lot,I will have a try.

RoVeR1975

Mar 27, 2018
first time player: i got a couple of q, several females girls and therapist) at school have work in progres, what to do, bob do not see car key or secret room, any help is apriciated

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
The car keys are on his desk right next to the red panther statue. HTH.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
He wants you to sort his documents, so basically every round you will have to select the corresponding documents on the right which match the required document type, i.e. number on the left.

No need to install, just select it and spy on someone in the bathroom. To do that, somebody obviously needs to actually be IN there, but that should go without saying.
I'm sorry, but I still don't get how I'm supposed to sort the documents? Can you clarify?

kn4chty

Jan 12, 2017
anyone know how to fix this?
"
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'C:\\Users\\Kn4chty\\Documents\\gams\\Milfy_City-0.3-pc\\Milfy_City-0.3-pc/game/splash_screen.rpy', 1532315688, 1) is defined twice, at game/splash_screen.rpy:1 and game/splash_screen.rpy:2.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Kn4chty\Documents\gams\Milfy_City-0.3-pc\Milfy_City-0.3-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 306, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\Kn4chty\Documents\gams\Milfy_City-0.3-pc\Milfy_City-0.3-pc\renpy\main.py", line 357, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "C:\Users\Kn4chty\Documents\gams\Milfy_City-0.3-pc\Milfy_City-0.3-pc\renpy\script.py", line 266, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "C:\Users\Kn4chty\Documents\gams\Milfy_City-0.3-pc\Milfy_City-0.3-pc\renpy\script.py", line 757, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "C:\Users\Kn4chty\Documents\gams\Milfy_City-0.3-pc\Milfy_City-0.3-pc\renpy\script.py", line 423, in finish_load
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))
ScriptError: Name (u'C:\\Users\\Kn4chty\\Documents\\gams\\Milfy_City-0.3-pc\\Milfy_City-0.3-pc/game/splash_screen.rpy', 1532315688, 1) is defined twice, at game/splash_screen.rpy:1 and game/splash_screen.rpy:2.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3.3347

Sun Jul 22 23:11:46 2018"

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes