[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lolek77

Jul 15, 2018
Hello, im stuck with story. All releshionship are on 3lvl except the teacher 2lvl. No one is in the house In morning (only mom who ask to come in night). In Afternoon mom isnt in workplace same Caroline and Sara (in school), but i still have 3 blocked scenes in computer, 2nd 3th and 4th from page 3. It's not available now or im missing somthing? But i tried everything i can only repeat scenes with mom Caroline and Sara in night and cam show with teacher.

a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018
Hello, im stuck with story. All releshionship are on 3lvl except the teacher 2lvl. No one is in the house In morning (only mom who ask to come in night). In Afternoon mom isnt in workplace same Caroline and Sara (in school), but i still have 3 blocked scenes in computer, 2nd 3th and 4th from page 3. It's not available now or im missing somthing? But i tried everything i can only repeat scenes with mom Caroline and Sara in night and cam show with teacher.
This is all for version v0.3, wait for v0.4)

Reactions: Lolek77

Ryoo99

Jul 6, 2018
Everybody knows them, there's a guide in the very first post of this thread with pictured locations, it's impossible to miss them.

You can reach level 3 with Sara and have anal sex with her for the first time.

Mom 3/5 no change
Caroline 3/5 no change
Sara 3/5 new
Celia 2/5 no change

No need to start over, your saves from 0.3 will be compatible with 0.4
Mate, I have reached till
Mom 2/5
Caroline 2/5
Sara 3/5
Celia 2/5
What am I missing?

DarkArray

Jul 5, 2018
Hi guys I'm stuck with Sara. I got the vibrator already in inventory but when I try to talk to her in class it says "I still did not buy the vibrator"

Edit: Problem solved. She needs another vibrator from the sex shop...

BeastIsh93

Dec 12, 2017
I still can't find the secret pics. on top of that, a new version was posted on gamesofdesire.com. I downloaded from there but I can't find much new besides a safe number. I don't even see any safes!

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
I still can't find the secret pics. on top of that, a new version was posted on gamesofdesire.com. I downloaded from there but I can't find much new besides a safe number. I don't even see any safes!
The safe combination isn't new- The safe has always been under dad's desk, it's only accessible if you're sitting in his chair though.
As for the secret cards, the walkthrough in the OP has pictured locations for all of them. It literally can not get any easier than this.

Reactions: aaronburr
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes