[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
After you finished the stuff with mom you can still access it. But i do remember that you cant get to the beach house i think
OK I haven't done most of her content (no really interested in her), I thought you got locked out of the beach but if you can go back then you should still be able to get the card from there.

Reactions: N7's Slut

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Right, thanks. Sorry for all the questions, but can you do each character individually i.e. just do all Linda content till it's end or are there's stuff that intersects between characters (not counting the characters that are unlocked via progressing with someone)?

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
Right, thanks. Sorry for all the questions, but can you do each character individually i.e. just do all Linda content till it's end or are there's stuff that intersects between characters (not counting the characters that are unlocked via progressing with someone)?
The chars are not locked so you can go to the end with one and you didnt even started with someone else

Reactions: lordfridge9

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
The places you need to visit are always accessible
That's not entirely correct. Zuri's and Suri's place becomes unavailable after the end of their quest. You can regain access through a console command though.

After you finished the stuff with mom you can still access it. But i do remember that you cant get to the beach house i think
The beach house is always accessible even after the events with mom. There's an arrow next to the ice cream shop.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
That's not entirely correct. Zuri's and Suri's place becomes unavailable after the end of their quest. You can regain access through a console command though.

The beach house is always accessible even after the events with mom. There's an arrow next to the ice cream shop.
Which walkthrough file better to use for 0.5? The pdf version or the txt? I'm asking this because the changelog for the game talks about Linda and Caroline having relations lvl 4. The txt version of 0.5 only mentions stuff relating to lvl 3, while the pdf version doesn't have any such labels

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Which walkthrough file better to use for 0.5? The pdf version or the txt? I'm asking this because the changelog for the game talks about Linda and Caroline having relations lvl 4. The txt version of 0.5 only mentions stuff relating to lvl 3, while the pdf version doesn't have any such labels
No clue sorry. The game is really easy and I never used a walkthrough since its release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes