xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Sexual predator and skeevy harlot get what they deserve, sorrynotsorry.

Reactions: Hones

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Dude, ICSTOR render's are so good that I wouldn't mind seeing that image in the game as some kind of really fucked up ending or MC's nightmare

Reactions: J0K3RXXX

Frank01

Feb 3, 2018
I deleted my post just to do some fact checking. I don't want to post inaccurate information.

I can guarantee this is not in the game, and will NOT be in ANY future editions of MILFY City.

I'm not sure where it's come from, but MILFY City and any other games by us don't have Scat/Guro.
Perhaps it would have been better if you had done your fact checking before making your post in the first place. Once it's posted its online somewhere, forever.

Reactions: Onyxdime

ouine

Apr 30, 2017
ICSTOR has achieved all of his 6 goals on patreon page. But what goals are really being done in fact?
For example the fourth goal:
I can see that there is a chance to employ one person who will help to create games for you. When we cross this threshold, I will try to provide significant monthly updates!

Monthly updates? Nah....

Maybe it's time for him to lose some of his patreon to see if he can provide what he is promising.

Maybe I'm wrong.. but my opinion right now.

Khada

Sep 9, 2017
Yea, fucking degenerates, not using spoiler tags for people covered in blood in a thread for a game about a guy fucking his family.
You too know that there's a huge difference between the two. One may detest seeing some sickening shit here but could be absolutely fine with incest content, which is normal because this site is full of incest content.

I believe most people here (and probably most people in general) would find incest less disgusting than a real life picture of what is depicted in that render.

You or someone else might like it or maybe even get somehow turned on and I respect that. But please also remember that there's people who don't like seeing those type of stuff.

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Perhaps it would have been better if you had done your fact checking before making your post in the first place. Once it's posted its online somewhere, forever.
You're absolutely right. I got rid of it 6 minutes after I initially posted it.

I thought I had all the facts when I first replied, as soon as I became aware that there might be additional information I retracted the original as quickly as I could.

Dasati

May 30, 2017
ICSTOR has achieved all of his 6 goals on patreon page. But what goals are really being done in fact?
For example the fourth goal:
I can see that there is a chance to employ one person who will help to create games for you. When we cross this threshold, I will try to provide significant monthly updates!

Monthly updates? Nah....

Maybe it's time for him to lose some of his patreon to see if he can provide what he is promising.

Maybe I'm wrong.. but my opinion right now.
You are wrong, Icstor tried a monthly update with 0.3. Almost everyone complained that it was to short.

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Pretty sure the only person with two birthdays each year is Queen Elizabeth II of Great Britain with both an official birthday and her actual birthday.

We plebs only get one birthday.

Reactions: ElmerFudd

Viressa

May 24, 2018
I'm here for Trans Girl Caroline. Linda and Bob are exactly the kind of petty bourgeois who can afford to pay for really nice vaginoplasty/facial feminization/breast and butt augmentation out of pocket. They're also the kind of petty bourgeois who would make their daughter pay them back for it which is why Caroline is so strapped for money all the time.

Reactions: User_1246407

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I'm here for Trans Girl Caroline. Linda and Bob are exactly the kind of petty bourgeois who can afford to pay for really nice vaginoplasty/facial feminization/breast and butt augmentation out of pocket. They're also the kind of petty bourgeois who would make their daughter pay them back for it which is why Caroline is so strapped for money all the time.
i just read this whole page(and nothing else, for now) why this obsession with Trans-Caroline?

also @Viressa how i install your mods?

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Place the mod's .rpy file (Gallery Unlocker.rpy or Fuck the Minigames.rpy, you can use both mods together if you want) in your /game folder whereever you've installed the game.

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes