May 26, 2018
love this game except for really Linda bits, but would like finally see an update. apart from Christmas update which was actually a different short game just using same characters it feels like forever since last update.

but would also love an update to game so when you finish a girls current story to end, the girl doesn't just vanish except for in bed at night. for example Sara should still be going school and spend evenings at home. there should be some basic repeatable options you can still do with each girl at different times of day at moment using my example Sara comes home just in time to go to bed and then wakes before you and vanishes from entire game till back to bed. Same for all girls. PLEASE consider keeping all girls available at all times of day once content reaches there current end with some various repeatable options.

Also please dont listen to people asking for new characters etc at moment. yes later be good but for now there are so many characters in game already that have little to no progress on them including girls at school. therapist. the teacher house etc please move further forward with what we already have before adding more new girls.
Would love this. Why not visit Linda at work and play around a bit? Or even visit Caroline’s shop? It doesn’t have to have a huge bit of animation but something like that would be pretty enjoyable.

dragonpiece

Oct 27, 2018
Can't wait to replay the entire game again when we get closer to the update, the animations and cutscenes really make choring through the game worth it.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
He actually does, though? He has separate writers and coders hired. Not sure how much they get paid, but still.

gka7

Oct 29, 2018
i am stucked with linda. i played and finished with the 2 sisters but cant do anything with linda. while playing sara, i took money from bob and the book but now i cnt open new dialogs. when i talk with linda the morning she only ask me to do the dishes and bob always turns me away. is it something i can do to open this path?

gka7

Oct 29, 2018
i have done linda but now stucked with zuri. i have asked her about bobs trip, she has invited me to her house, house appears on map but anytime i try to go, it says under construction

RuinerNoir

Oct 29, 2018
I like your choice about Sara, but please do not post sth. like this here. This thread was latetly cleared because people start argueing whether or not Sara should be dumpstered or loved!

Mods will keep watching... :)
Why not both? There's a dumpster in the alley where you meet with Caroline's friend. Love her in the dumpster there :p

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes