Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
Hi :) I have been really enjoying this game and happy to patiently await any future updates. I think i have got as close to the most recent content in it and now am told within the game to await further progress which is totally fine. Real life always comes first and as and when the creator is ready i am sure updates will be given. So totally happy as for me this game is so fluid and enjoyable and immersive.
I have a question though. Is there any other games as close to this, ie with as good animation scenes and detail and style that i can also enjoy in the mean time? i am fairly new to this site so unaware of any games this same author may have done previous to Milf City or any others that are close that anyone could recommend? Ideally completed ones. There are so many games on this site and i have tried a few but a bunch feel very static and clunky hehe and now feel a bit lost. I like the 3D graphics so if people might be able to reccomend any that are close to this? I do have a game called Cockwork Industires and i am also enjoying Dreams of Desire.
I can recommend you Depraved Awakening, it is dark but the story makes it so good. Unfortunately it does not have animations but the maker of Depraved Awakening is making new game that does have animations.

Reactions: Snomiser
U

User_920791

I’m using a Kindle Fire 10 HD with your ARM build and am getting crashes intermittently. At first I thought it crashed when skipping, but I tried disabling animations, skip and rebooted the device to no avail. I can maybe play for 3-5mins before crashing.

Edit: I should’ve troubleshooted more. I had it installed on a memory card. Swapped to internal and that seemed to fix it? The touch navigation is a little buggy, but it seems to work now.
The next version of my mod will include more UI tweaks to make it more comfortable to play on android devices.

Regarding the crashes, I will generate apk files (in the next version) using multiple versions of renpy to check if it is a problem in the game/mod or if it is a specific problem of renpy 7.1.3.
I'm using the same model Kindle Fire, and I can't get beyond the name selection screen. Did you encounter any such issues?
The new version of renpy (which is still in the pre-release phase) has a in the android versions that might solve your problem:
  • An explicit action is now given to the keyboard, to make sure the enter key works.

* I'm doing my best to release version 0.2 quickly, but it will probably still take a few more weeks to complete it. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Reactions: ShimraJaye

Hent-92

Apr 19, 2017
Wait a second, as in... the next update after this one? Or you meant the first one you mentioned?

At any case, v0.6 seems to be prepared for some day after mid march. You know, near the dates where, as it's being said, the first previews will be released. So you can be ready for, at least, a month of waiting. Which is of no surprise, given that Icstor has had an inconvienence during the first days of this year where he has gone through the worst month of his life. I can only imagine what that could've been, if it's as bad as it sounds, i'm actually amazed he didn't decide to take a bit longer until he started to work again in the game. Just hope the dude's okay after that.
Wait... What happend? :O

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
The next version of my mod will include more UI tweaks to make it more comfortable to play on android devices.

Regarding the crashes, I will generate apk files (in the next version) using multiple versions of renpy to check if it is a problem in the game/mod or if it is a specific problem of renpy 7.1.3.

The new version of renpy (which is still in the pre-release phase) has a in the android versions that might solve your problem:
  • An explicit action is now given to the keyboard, to make sure the enter key works.

* I'm doing my best to release version 0.2 quickly, but it will probably still take a few more weeks to complete it. Sorry for the inconvenience.
It may very well be 7.1.3 that's causing the issue.

The game is made with 6.99.14. I've found that making a Mac version with 7.x.x from a PC version of a game built with 6.99.x can cause crashes. I haven't made android versions, but I'd imagine the same thing would occur. I keep multiple Ren'Py SDK versions so I can make Mac versions from PC versions using the same SDK.

I'm using the same model Kindle Fire, and I can't get beyond the name selection screen. Did you encounter any such issues?
I've seen people on other threads say that installing a different keyboard can work.

Reactions: User_920791

pandor666

May 6, 2017
Is this the right place to put fanmade art ?
I am preaty sure that there is a right thread where u can put it in.
Also Icstor never made "dickgirls" and i hope he never does.
I am aware many people like this kinda stuff but solo futa girl without second straight is just abominable....

Reactions: Thermophob

memosabry777

Mar 13, 2018
Let's face the truth guys, Caroline is a futa. That's why Icstor waited so long for a sex scene with her.

View attachment 244174
wow i don't know how she suddenly manged to grow a dick since we already saw her and there was nothing down there, but seriously wow mc sister got a bigger dick than him i cant wait to see the look on his face when he finds out that his sister is bigger than him down there

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
wow i don't know how she suddenly manged to grow a dick since we already saw her and there was nothing down there, but seriously wow mc sister got a bigger dick than him i cant wait to see the look on his face when he finds out that his sister is bigger than him down there
It's one of those 5G, megarealistic "FeelMyPowah" ® strapless strap-ons, obviously.

Reactions: memosabry777

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
The artwork and concept work on this game are - to quote a certain M Burns Esq - excellent.

Stonking computer capacity, and no wonder. Graphics more than eye-catching - even feet and sperm, two of the great nightmares for CG illustrators, are pretty damn well done.

And best sex animations ever.

Just some other thoughts ....

The title's doubly jolly. Partly because it sets off an earworm in my head, an echo of a global hit:

"It's Milfy City! It's Milfy City, it rocks & rolls! ..."

Also because actually, apart from Linda, half-Puma/half-Cougar (when lying under the MC, even Linda has the face of a teen - very confusing, those ol' "sex & love goggles"!) and maybe Liza (?), many of the women seem sort of early- or at most mid-to-late twenties. And a good few (Sara Lily Macy Delilah ...) round about the MC's age.

So this ol' City seems a bit young for its category! So it seems more a case of Priapic Paradise, Spring Awakening or Half-Pint Heaven ... but anyway, what's in a title?

Two odd things I've noticed anatomically - allowing for L/XL/XXL sizes in many cases, no problem at all there, the proportions are always plausible - is that IRL, a face kissing you - or romantically close above/beneath you in any similar way - doesn't narrow, it appears braoder (perspective thing). So the romantically narrowing faces are an oddity?

And then, occasional outbreaks of collagen with darkened liner in & around the women's lips. But only sometimes, esp after sexual encounters. I didn't think I'd be commenting on lips. Or at least, not those ones.

tbh I keep fearing for the MC, if not for the women, most of whom (thankfully) seem well able to fend for themselves, despite an occasional emotional or financial upset or guilt crisis, which they bounce back from. Well equipped as he is, our hero is a bantam in proper harem heaven. ... Will a gang of rampaging Alpha (meaning: Omega) males break into his get-laid empire at some stage, properly bust his sorry ass, and abduct all his beautiful harem?

It's a worry ....

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
Bad guy from Big Brother game
He also had one of the most obnoxious quest missions in BB. You were supposed to take a picture of him molesting your sister for blackmail purposes, but this required a whole bunch of skill checks to happen in a row. First the 1/4 chance that he's even in the house, then a 1/10 chance that he attempts to molest your sister, then you had to purposely stay up late to catch him and have already bought the expensive camera, then it was a 1/4 chance of getting the right menu, then a 1/2 chance of getting your camera in time. There might have been even more checks after that, I don't know because that was as far as I ever got.

I gave up after several in-game months of trying and trapped him in a sex dungeon instead.

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
He also had one of the most obnoxious quest missions in BB. You were supposed to take a picture of him molesting your sister for blackmail purposes, but this required a whole bunch of skill checks to happen in a row. First the 1/4 chance that he's even in the house, then a 1/10 chance that he attempts to molest your sister, then you had to purposely stay up late to catch him and have already bought the expensive camera, then it was a 1/4 chance of getting the right menu, then a 1/2 chance of getting your camera in time. There might have been even more checks after that, I don't know because that was as far as I ever got.

I gave up after several in-game months of trying and trapped him in a sex dungeon instead.
Chist that's terrible.

Here I thought it was the friend from Summertime Saga.

Reactions: GodofKings
Jan 28, 2019
I created a custom version of the game containing the following modifications/additions:
  • Main UI adapted to multiple screen sizes/devices.
  • Compressed assets (around 412-455 MB unpacked).
  • Cutscenes/Animations can be disabled on the first startup of the game and in the settings menu (Needed for low end/old devices).
  • Flash Effect (used during orgasms) can be disabled on the first startup of the game and in the settings menu (Flashing screens are dangerous for people who have seizures).
  • Incest patch integrated.
Screenshots:

View attachment 238862 View attachment 238864 View attachment 238868 View attachment 238869 View attachment 238870

I also created android versions:

Win -- / /

Linux -- / /

MacOS -- / /

Android armeabi-v7a -- / /

Android x86_x64 -- / /

If you encounter any bug or issue, please let me know.
device :Android armeabi-v7a
app version: 5c

issues:
. not playable
. touch screen problem

screenshot:

. stuck between two rooms
(this room and parents' room)

U

User_920791

device :Android armeabi-v7a
app version: 5c

issues:
. not playable
. touch screen problem

screenshot:

. stuck between two rooms
(this room and parents' room)
Could you tell me what is the exact model of your device and the version of android that it uses?

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes