endogost

Jun 12, 2017
I get the feeling that you really don't understand it at all.
I'm trying my hardest to resist my impulse to be abusive but how in the name of the Great Green Arkleseizure can you call her ugly? You are of course entitled to your opinion no matter how much I object to them but stop trying to convince everybody else that your view is the only on that people should listen to. Like many others, I adore Sara. Just remember that the Ugly Duckling became a beautiful Swan.

As far as I'm concerend, Suri and Zuri are done. I actually cannot stand either of the two existing routes with them. They try so damn hard (and it's pushed on us too) to be sexy. I am NOT attracted to them.
I'm more curious about Spanky McNeighbour, the classmate (can't remember her name) or the tramp in the swimming pool (can't remember her name either).

*Edited for typos.
I fully agree: I am one of the many who adore Sara and I am NOT attracted to Suri and Zuri. Why? Because Sara is so sweet and somehow virginal (psychologically, at least) and also because her body is normal: actually, although I consider Linda and Caroline sexy and interesting, I have quite a problem with their excessively (unnaturally) curvaceous bodies. Not to mention the two lesbians, of course: their bodies are even more excessive than the other two. On the other hand, Suri and Zuri have perfect bodies, slim and realistic, but they are cold and as sexy as broomsticks.

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
No! Please keep 'em straight. No futa please :(
Shemale is not Futa. Futa or Futanari is female with dick or if you wish hermaphrodite , shemale is male that wants to female usually meaning shemales still have dick and haven't gone through procedure to have pussy but they have breasts either using hormones or by going to breast augmentation.

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
Shemale is not Futa. Futa or Futanari is female with dick or if you wish hermaphrodite , shemale is male that wants to female usually meaning shemales still have dick and haven't gone through procedure to have pussy but they have breasts either using hormones or by going to breast augmentation.
Thats the most confusing definition i ever heard lmao

and completly unnecessary LMAO

JayneDoe

Sep 8, 2018
For me it sounds like only good news.

this game is so enertaining that i played every update in fresh save.
I got a fresh save where I only played the memorygame to get money :D That´s my starting point for every journey when it got an update!

Feb 11, 2019
View attachment 91409

Overview:
A young student finds himself in the school therapist office, after a humiliating moment with another teacher at school. While plotting his revenge, he'll romance other characters at the school and at home.​

Updated: 2018-11-20
Developer: ICSTOR -
Holiday Stories:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.5c
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Character Name Change:

All questions must go into the thread, any asking in main thread will lead to the question being warned / deleted. Android port will be out when its out, you will be warned / post deleted.
DOWNLOAD
PC: - - - - - -
Mac: - -
Others: -

Extras: - - -
Shared by @Icejin, Mirrors shared by @Sonic93XXX, Fan Signatures by @Krull

View attachment 57353 View attachment 57354 View attachment 57355 View attachment 57356 View attachment 57357 View attachment 57358
View attachment 57359 View attachment 57360 View attachment 57361 View attachment 57362 View attachment 57363 View attachment 57364
hey thanks this is awesome

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes