Snarrrler

Jan 2, 2019
aw still 15%, cant wait for the update.. unfortunately no exact date when the update will be come out..
The latest 10% (from 5% to 15%) happened in a just a couple of days. :) Hopefully the rest of the project goes smoothly and we'll get the new version asap.

joaquimbread

Dec 9, 2016
My notebook has the same processing power of a potato, game keeps lagging on animated sex scenes. Not smooth how is suppose to be, someone help me

Viressa

May 24, 2018
My notebook has the same processing power of a potato, game keeps lagging on animated sex scenes. Not smooth how is suppose to be, someone help me
Have you tried playing the compressed version? The lower quality video should be easier on your CPU.

Wait...when did Macbeth buttfuck his little sister? o_O
Right after he blackmailed his teacher and made her strip for him on cam, cucked his own dad on a secret beach trip, then ruined his dad's career to have sex with his secretary and her hot twin sister. What kind of uncultured swine are you?

Reactions: megacct

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
When did this scene take place?
is it the skype scene? ive never seen this before
Yeah it's the webcam scene that happens after Sara gets grounded and you give her the vibrator. It happens near the end of her content. You chat with her through webcam then her mom walks in on her masturbating.
screenshot0004.png

Reading upside down would make it more confusing.
,,˙ǝuou sᴉ ǝɹoɯ op sǝɹɐp oɥM ˙uɐɯ ɐ ǝɯoɔǝq ʎɐɯ ʇɐɥʇ llɐ op ǝɹɐp I,,

Reactions: ElmerFudd
3.80 star(s) 404 Votes