MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Sara's the girl who will let a guy do all kinds of dirty things to her and other situations in trying to keep him happy. That image is potentially accurate. Ending the game with her willing to take part in "sharing" the MC or she ends up murdering everyone he messes around with so that he's only "hers" and upon possible rejection kills him too before finally killing herself are all possibilities that wouldn't be surprising.

Reactions: licard

Daver

Jan 24, 2019
they are very similar physically speaking but there is also a big difference; your model looks to be very confident, Sarah is very shy instead. But I don't think this is the point, because you are talking about how Sarah looks like, aren't you?
Just another thing, don't misundertood me, I don't think she is ugly (never wrote it) but I prefer a less shy girl

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
they are very similar physically speaking but there is also a big difference; your model looks to be very confident, Sarah is very shy instead. But I don't think this is the point, because you are talking about how Sarah looks like, aren't you?
Just another thing, don't misundertood me, I don't think she is ugly (never wrote it) but I prefer a less shy girl
it's your opinion and i like it but at the same time ask yourself a question: what would change if she is less shy? i mean we already have Linda, Caroline, Celia, Judy, the Twins(i forgot their names), Sara's friend(for just one event but she'll have content sooner or later), they all are pretty much confident bc they already had at least one relationship with a sexual component(i'll never be tired to mention how much Caroline keep to brag to us about her many past boyfriends) so a shy girl is a good change in this pile of sexy, super-confident, sexual-expert characters...but maybe it's me that i like different kinds of character...bc to me Celia and Caroline are pretty much the same...they both working as sluts with MC for saving their asses from bankrupt(Celia is blackmailed bc she get payed for giving high scores on tests, Caroline whore herself bc she needs money for her shop...i feel it's like the same kind of clichè...but maybe i'm the one who can't see an actual difference between them)

Reactions: User_1246407
U

User_1246407

it's your opinion and i like it but at the same time ask yourself a question: what would change if she is less shy? i mean we already have Linda, Caroline, Celia, Judy, the Twins(i forgot their names), Sara's friend(for just one event but she'll have content sooner or later), they all are pretty much confident bc they already had at least one relationship with a sexual component(i'll never be tired to mention how much Caroline keep to brag to us about her many past boyfriends) so a shy girl is a good change in this pile of sexy, super-confident, sexual-expert characters...but maybe it's me that i like different kinds of character...bc to me Celia and Caroline are pretty much the same...they both working as sluts with MC for saving their asses from bankrupt(Celia is blackmailed bc she get payed for giving high scores on tests, Caroline whore herself bc she needs money for her shop...i feel it's like the same kind of clichè...but maybe i'm the one who can't see an actual difference between them)
Also Sara's story is about love and feelings but mc already had anal sex with her while there are still no any penetration with Caroline, it just doesn't make any sense - no sex with a slut which sells her body to mc.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Also Sara's story is about love and feelings but mc already had anal sex with her while there are still no any penetration with Caroline, it just doesn't make any sense - no sex with a slut which sells her body to mc.
It does make sense Sara loves the MC and doesn't see anal as proper sex she isn't ready in her mind for vaginal, Caroline feels conflicted and it's all more of a business deal to her, which is why she will do somethings as a trade by full sex is a step to far in her mind.

Reactions: Mark17 and Daver

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
And people keep to saying that she is ugly? i quoted this pic bc there are like 11 likes + the mine one...seriosly at this point the Sara-hate sound like a war between harry potter fangirls those who loves Draco and the ones who loves Ron...-.-
Tell them to post a Pic of there current partner there's not a soul on here who girl looks better than Sara

Reactions: Octagram
U

User_1246407

It does make sense Sara loves the MC and doesn't see anal as proper sex she isn't ready in her mind for vaginal, Caroline feels conflicted and it's all more of a business deal to her, which is why she will do somethings as a trade by full sex is a step to far in her mind.
It totally makes sense in Sara's story because she really loves mc but she isn't ready to lose her virginity so they have anal sex, it's pretty realistic. But Caroline portrayed as a very slutty character which even sells her body to her brother because she can't pay him with money, but there is still no sex even though she is already 4/5, that's very strange.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Milfy City does not produce no lewd, degrading or depraved content this is why its the Top Rated Game and will stay that way for a long time go find a corner to fap because Hell would freeze over 2x before Icstor would even consider entertaining horrendous request from you sick Tards Milfy City to Fap Games is AAA Quality Gaming no sick disgusting acts involved go ask a D grade Dev to make Caroline Futa you sick ewwwkk
wow, someone unable to understand a joke...what a news! The joke may be not funny(for you and a bunch of other guys) but yet WE MEANT FUTA-CAROLINE AS A JOKE! Deal with it! and the Joke is: Caroline is having so much dramatic contents(that to me sounds like "7th Heaven" kind of drama with drugs, lack of money, shitty best-friend with a shittier boyfriend who is a drug addict) that we were thinking that making Caroline a futanari(not a transexual, a futanari, it's different bc Futanari means Hermaphrodite that means she'll have both male and female genitalia) could be the coup de grace to her "soap-opera level" drama-route. In the end we're just asking a pic of Futa-Caroline as a meme/joke/something funny

Deal with what i'm saying or at least stop writing thing that we already know bc i agree with you, Milfy City is a good game(but the polls ruin pretty much the game bc everyone votes always for caroline so we have tons of Caroline-contents but barely something for other good characters like Sara or Judy) and would be crazy downgrade the game to a shitty parody of itself

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
wow, someone unable to understand a joke...what a news! The joke may be not funny(for you and a bunch of other guys) but yet WE MEANT FUTA-CAROLINE AS A JOKE! Deal with it! and the Joke is: Caroline is having so much dramatic contents(that to me sounds like "7th Heaven" kind of drama with drugs, lack of money, shitty best-friend with a shittier boyfriend who is a drug addict) that we were thinking that making Caroline a futanari(not a transexual, a futanari, it's different bc Futanari means Hermaphrodite that means "she'll have both male and female genitalia") could be the coup de grace to her "soap-opera level" drama-route. In the end we're just asking a pic of Futa-Caroline as a meme/joke/something funny

Deal with what i'm saying or at least stop writing thing that we already know bc i agree with you, Milfy City is a good game(but the polls ruin pretty much the game bc everyone votes always for caroline so we have tons of Caroline-contents but barely something for other good characters like Sara or Judy) and would be crazy downgrade the game to a shitty parody of itself
Exactly the reason why sarcasm is pretty hard to get through text ;)

Daver

Jan 24, 2019
My thought, Sarah have to be shy, because in this way she has her own spot in this game, where we have the whole kinds of story (shy, cougar, blackmail, lesbian/threesome...) except (english lesson: can I say but as well?) underage sex, violent sex, homosexual sex, horror sex... we lack only a nympho and a S&M one (Violet?) :D
I have played Sarah's story only once, because it is enough for me altough I can say I liked it, but it is not in my first position, there are two other steps in this story so will see what it will happen.
I like the Caroline's story because MC hve to fight for going over the "wall" builded by Caroline and their love grows during the story.
I love Linda's story because... she is a strong (the scene when she grounds Sarah because of her videogame addiction is incomparable) and lecherous woman (too many scenes), but at the same time she is worried to lose MC so she try to live every single minute with him, I like how he comforts her, we can see how MC is a more mature guy than in the other stories.

Moreover I'm curious to know how MC can go out from the situation with Celia, he should found the guilty (himself) of blackmail to have sex with her, I hope Icstor doesn't solve everything with "Sorry I was so angry, but now I am repented", "ok I forgive you, so now make sex with me".

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
She let you fuck her ass on a ROOF, how shy is that :D

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes