Jomane

Jul 11, 2017
dang I dont see incest on the game someone can explain me why and if exist some actualisated incest patch please?

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
That climbing mini game is horrible. You click when it is inside of the arrows? And it only works half the time... ugh...
It isn't that hard, follow this post here it may help -

xravensfan

May 5, 2017
It is brutal... I have failed 50+ times in a row. I get 2 or 3... but the bar does not go up and down. It blinks. And it does not even matter if I do click the mouse button while in the middle half the time. I am purely playing a counting game... It ROTS.

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
It is brutal... I have failed 50+ times in a row. I get 2 or 3... but the bar does not go up and down. It blinks. And it does not even matter if I do click the mouse button while in the middle half the time. I am purely playing a counting game... It ROTS.
Then it must be your computer. I've never had any problems with it.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Please help! Everytime I started the game I can't see the Main Menu and this whole thing popped up:

While running game code:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 410, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 427, in execute
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'show_name'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
python hide:
File "D:\The ASTerisks'\Ted-E.'s\Gaea\Milfy_City-0.5c-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "D:\The ASTerisks'\Ted-E.'s\Gaea\Milfy_City-0.5c-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1888, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
python hide:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
ui.interact()
File "D:\The ASTerisks'\Ted-E.'s\Gaea\Milfy_City-0.5c-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "D:\The ASTerisks'\Ted-E.'s\Gaea\Milfy_City-0.5c-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2635, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "D:\The ASTerisks'\Ted-E.'s\Gaea\Milfy_City-0.5c-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3019, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "D:\The ASTerisks'\Ted-E.'s\Gaea\Milfy_City-0.5c-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 511, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback)
File "D:\The ASTerisks'\Ted-E.'s\Gaea\Milfy_City-0.5c-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 511, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback)
d.visit_all(callback)
File "D:\The ASTerisks'\Ted-E.'s\Gaea\Milfy_City-0.5c-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 420, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "D:\The ASTerisks'\Ted-E.'s\Gaea\Milfy_City-0.5c-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3019, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "D:\The ASTerisks'\Ted-E.'s\Gaea\Milfy_City-0.5c-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in per_interact
self.update()
File "D:\The ASTerisks'\Ted-E.'s\Gaea\Milfy_City-0.5c-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 611, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "game/screens.rpy", line 427, in execute
File "<screen language>", line 427, in <module>
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'show_name'
Try extracting the game somewhere else. Your folder path has a lot of special characters, try to avoid dashes, dots, apostrophes etc.
Ren'Py games sometimes have problems with those.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
There's a link in my sig to a mod called Fuck the Minigames which lets you skip the climbing game (as well as all the others).

Reactions: prika1
3.80 star(s) 404 Votes