LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018
Does anyone know why I can not talk to linda to unblock Bob's office? the option is inaccessible

Edit: I already discovered

zigzagon

May 5, 2017
I am probably wrong, but it looks like dungeon in dad's office.
I think you're right, or half right. i go throught cg's and found this

5.jpg 3.jpg

Walls look familiar but size of room... i think its way too small(but mabey we dont see all of it)

Real question is:
If its Bob secret room why mc and caro are there. Is it combined with "bad end" of 0.5 ?

but first preview is another "date(i think)" cause caro wear same dress as it was with weekend event

249024_1548871668000.png .....>>>> 5.jpg

Too be sure we must wait, just wait.

Reactions: tim768

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Maybe "Caz" should stick with her earlier plan, get back to the club and let a new bf date her ... maybe Dwayne or someone ...

LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018
Can someone tell me what Linda's final scene is like? I arrived in a part that I can not speak more, but it does not look like it is in progress

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
So I'm stuck in a part that I do not know how to get out
Normally I would refer to the walkthrough thread. Specifically page 1, post #3 but it seems that the thread has been archived.
Which is rather surprising to say the least.

LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018
Normally I would refer to the walkthrough thread. Specifically page 1, post #3 but it seems that the thread has been archived.
Which is rather surprising to say the least.
I believe this step is not in the walkthrough

Which route and whats the problem bro
In the morning she is not in her room the afternoon she is at work but I can not interact and at dusk she does not show up

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
But this scene is the end of 0.5 version (says that is the end, and i gain 1 relation point with mom)? I have choosen the creampie and to be discovered by dad, what happens now?
the next update will be around caroline and the teacher so for now not much with mom

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
she won’t get a new update for a while that’s for sure. as much as i love me caroline other characters need content too.

i think we will see relation level 5 with caroline next release so i am giddy with excitement and anticipation as she is the best girl in this game.

ItsArcana

Feb 4, 2019
she won’t get a new update for a while that’s for sure. as much as i love me caroline other characters need content too.

i think we will see relation level 5 with caroline next release so i am giddy with excitement and anticipation as she is the best girl in this game.
We can only hope

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes