Dasati

May 30, 2017
With so much funding from the Patreon, why does it take super long between updates? Been 3 months since last update and 0.6 status is at 50%. Is this 2-update per year game? Surely it doesn't take millions of dollars to make this game?
As has been pointed out repeatedly, Icstor only began work on this update in January. He had unspecified issues in January all we know is that in his own words "it was one of the worst months of my life". Despite that he still managed to get 30% of the update done. It's on track for a release in March just as he said it would.

Also the last update was the x-mas special episode in December, then he took some time off for x-mas and new year coz you know, he's human.

cocyutus

May 21, 2018
And you gotta expect that now, I think that is the culture for these patreon or lewd game developers, all of them at some point encounter problems that will stop them from working on their game.

cocyutus

May 21, 2018
Yeah that somehow a lot of them encounters. I mean yeah people get sick but I visit the threads for a lot of the game I play and all of them are like sick every other releases. So I don't know maybe these developers tend to contract diseases.

It's like when someone calls in sick at work, you know at times they are not sick and just want to take a break. I'm not condoning these acts just saying this is something people should expect by now.

Reactions: Pyjak Slayer

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
Yes... like being sick or having real life problem... damn those patreon or lewd game developers
The end of last years for many was a black who was forced to throw the game for example Pandela Creator of my sweet neighbors mother died from Manik Mixi Creator at perverts were problems with the study so zdoroviem the developer. Pixellab Taste was Intoxicating and the first and second so that we are all human and can happen to anyone any

Umgenlied

Sep 3, 2017
Yeah that somehow a lot of them encounters. I mean yeah people get sick but I visit the threads for a lot of the game I play and all of them are like sick every other releases. So I don't know maybe these developers tend to contract diseases.

It's like when someone calls in sick at work, you know at times they are not sick and just want to take a break. I'm not condoning these acts just saying this is something people should expect by now.
O boi.... I mean... who? And why is the same with an already stablished developer who has made of this work his profession, who doesn't need to lie as(maybe) a new naive one?

Umgenlied

Sep 3, 2017
With so much funding from the Patreon, why does it take super long between updates? Been 3 months since last update and 0.6 status is at 50%. Is this 2-update per year game? Surely it doesn't take millions of dollars to make this game?
I always took it as the technical limitations of the whole process. I mean, i see many games take approximately the same to publish new content(two months) of basically same quality, so unless they're all some lazy f..ks, they just can't go beyond that. Except they hire an entire department of developers. But once again, i got no idea.

Campanella

Feb 6, 2019
I created a custom version of the game containing the following modifications/additions:
  • Main UI adapted to multiple screen sizes/devices.
  • Compressed assets (around 412-455 MB unpacked).
  • Cutscenes/Animations can be disabled on the first startup of the game and in the settings menu (Needed for low end/old devices).
  • Flash Effect (used during orgasms) can be disabled on the first startup of the game and in the settings menu (Flashing screens are dangerous for people who have seizures).
  • Incest patch integrated.
Screenshots:

View attachment 238862 View attachment 238864 View attachment 238868 View attachment 238869 View attachment 238870

I also created android versions:

Win -- / /

Linux -- / /

MacOS -- / /

Android armeabi-v7a -- / /

Android x86_x64 -- / /

If you encounter any bug or issue, please let me know.
Can't install the apk.

Viressa

May 24, 2018

Reactions: AlterSack
3.80 star(s) 404 Votes