WINTEX

May 26, 2017
Say, does incest patch, hypothetically, supported by Icstor? Its just, during meeting of "Mom" and "Auntie", there was a typo, where "mom" called her "Auntie" in her thoughts and it was such a turn off. :(
screenshot0001.png

Lizard Wizard

Jan 27, 2019
Say, does incest patch, hypothetically, supported by Icstor? Its just, during meeting of "Mom" and "Auntie", there was a typo, where "mom" called her "Auntie" in her thoughts and it was such a turn off. :(
View attachment 233783
I think it was MC but his name was "Mom"

Mom was the typo in that scene. Why would Linda say such thing they are sisters. Obv she knows her sister is into clothes and fashion but MC didn't know that until he met her.

Reactions: Nerttu

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
View attachment 233783
I think, that was an writing mistake (there should be she instead Auntie) !!!! My opions only !!! Or, as Lizzard say, only wrong thing is Mom instead MC. I don`t remember that spot !!!

WINTEX

May 26, 2017
There is also one small problem, a can not "click on book in Shelves" in "parents" bedroom as it mentioned in walkthrough. Nothing active.

Lizard Wizard

Jan 27, 2019
There is also one small problem, a can not "click on book in Shelves" in "parents" bedroom as it mentioned in walkthrough. Nothing active.
Hmm... I just checked again and there is no bookshelf in the parents bedroom. There is one in father's office that you need to click on iirc. If you talk about the book that Linda reads then it's next to bed under the lamp.

Reactions: WINTEX

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I believe the book you're looking for is on top of Linda's nightstand on her side of the bed in her bedroom. The walkthrough says "Shelves" but it should really read "Nightstand" or "Bedside Drawer". It's something like, "How To Seduce Your Son".

Reactions: WINTEX

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
I am loving this game, i mean how can i not. The updates are fairly large and still frequent, the girls are absolutely amazing, the renders/animations are stellar. The Christmas update was the best Christmas update I've ever seen, the devs just said screw it and came up with a reason to just give us exactly what we want as many scenes with as many different girls we can get. Can't find a single major fault in this game.

I do however have some minor worries on there being already too many girls that have either very little or no focus at all. Judy, Lily, Macy, Delilah, those 2 neighbors, etc... While at the same time we are moving the stories of the main girls too fast IMO, we are gonna be done with most of the scenes with the main girls before we barely even start on some of the side girls...

I hope in some of the next updates the main girls maybe take even a pause(outside of some really quick scene here and there) and we focus more on Judy who has been from the start but hasn't progressed at all whatsoever or Lily whose story can move on it's own or be either tied to Sara, etc...

Still amazing game, the perfect representation of what a game like this should be.

Devilsmourn666

Jun 29, 2018
Couldn't agree more. First comment I ever make.
I've playde them all. We're talking every freaking game on here exept maybe the furry thing. Cause my dick will try anything but when you put gay animals in the mix, he's tapping out.

I miss you Milfy City. The wonderful Sara who just.. screams for more content. And the mother. O...m....g. I guess those are the two.
The older sister is nice for a few yucks too I guess. Give the old ding dong a snooze. Tuck him away and let him rest.
All the girls good for something ^^

Reactions: Asherdumort

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
The goal is to focus on one main girl and one less represented girl per update.

So far this is ICSTOR's plan:

Version 0.6 - Caroline + Celia
Version 0.7 - Judy + Sara
Version 0.8 - Linda + Yazmin/Liza or Neighbors
Damn so awesome to see we will get more Caroline.
Now I wish something like that for next 3 updates of F.I.L.F.More Samantha,please.

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes