Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I am unable to get the game to play with the most basic optional items which are all within the OP.

Downloaded through the torrent link in OP.

1) Wanted to have the incest names which the game originally was based, so put the patch.rpy into the /game folder.
2) Wanted to change the main character name, so created an options.rpy in the game folder.

init -1:
python hide:
config.developer = True

Added the 4 and 8 spaces per instructions. Saved.

3) Went to the renpy/common folder and opened the 00console.rpy file and modified the config.console = True

When I open the game like this I get errors that cannot possibly be related to the changes.

What is really screwed up is that I deleted all the files I put in, restored the 00console.rpy, deleted the .rpyc files that were created with the new rpy files at startup. And the game will still not start. I actually have to delete the entire directory and unzip it again to start the game normally.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The game lets you choose your own name at the very beginning so I don't understand why any of this was necessary.

astonerii

Apr 21, 2018
The game lets you choose your own name at the very beginning so I don't understand why any of this was necessary.
Original post kind of sort of made it seem like it would be needed in the last spoiler text.
Maybe that should be updated to indicate that the name can be changed in the PC PC.
Anyways, I pretty much finished the game already, and thanks to everyone giving great help.

The developer put a large amount of work into this game, and it shows. Lots of animations and tons of images.
I love the body action in motion.

Kromo

Oct 12, 2018
My first comment for almost 2 year active browsing on this site. Gotta bow my head, this is the best game (render, animation, mechanic) i've ever play. Thank you all dev and site members for making this possible.
Kinda semi agreed with you,best animated,best graphic,storywise/plot is so-so but the writing is exceptional when it comes to small dirty talk,funny,but mechanic wise this is where i kinda bit disagree,milfy city probably the best sandbox type but i kinda wish we have options what position that we want when we have sex etc(ie:depraved awakening),or we could something that changed position or something like that(ie:babysitter),i know it probably asking too much since the animation and the rendering would be immense for doing this but just a thought,but yea agreed it is the best game at the moment even tho i loved depraved awakening so much :).

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Tea1980

Feb 23, 2018
[/SPOILER]
Well, I would also be happy to see the entire list. But I understand that this is a ton of work. And for the humble hope that at least these scenes will be made fully in the game itself.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Where Liza x Caroline x Celia with MC in 4P that is very hot scene with creampie all.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou
3.80 star(s) 404 Votes