Zabiros

Oct 8, 2017
For everybody having issues extracting the Mac version:

The problem is with the file uploaded to Mega! I had no trouble extracting the one being shared via torrent while the Mega one was giving me errors.
Thanks bro, I'll try the torrent.

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
*tears his hair out* You've been talking to Linda just 3 fucking seconds ago, she is facing your way, looking straight at you! :LOL:

mikie

Jul 4, 2017
did my thingy...
Milfy City v0.5b Skunked (830MB*)
*compressed by reducing image quality slightly
PC: - - -
MAC: - - -

i got a issue when unpacking?!
Headers Error

Last edited:

KRuger

Oct 17, 2017
Great Update ! I love it ! Next target should be Caroline. And If you already played this version of the game, you already know that ICSTOR gave us a hit for threesome in latest updates ;D

Mani777

Oct 25, 2018
View attachment 91409

Overview:
A young student finds himself in the school therapist office, after a humiliating moment with another teacher at school. While plotting his revenge, he'll romance other characters at the school and at home.​

Updated: 2018-11-17
Developer/Publisher: ICSTOR -
Censorship: None
Version: 0.5b
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Character Name Change:

All questions must go into the thread, any asking in main thread will lead to the question being warned / deleted. Android port will be out when its out, you will be warned / post deleted.
<DOWNLOAD>
PC: - - - - - -
PC Part 1: -
PC Part 2: -
Mac: - -
Others:

EXTRAS: - - -
Shared by @Icejin, Fan Signatures by @Krull

View attachment 57353 View attachment 57354 View attachment 57355 View attachment 57356 View attachment 57357 View attachment 57358
View attachment 57359 View attachment 57360 View attachment 57361 View attachment 57362 View attachment 57363 View attachment 57364
When android version will be available?

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
I liked the update content but it felt too damn short, and i played without a walkthrough took me like max 10 minutes.

Weltmeister

Jan 22, 2018
Great Update ! I love it ! Next target should be Caroline. And If you already played this version of the game, you already know that ICSTOR gave us a hit for threesome in latest updates ;D
I would rather like to see some side characters developing. I've got the hots for Macy and Delilah, they should finally get some content.
But Caroline is most likely to be the next one for sure...

dudunin

Aug 20, 2018
Hi ! Am I the only one playing without sound? It seems i don't have any sound. I did download it w/ the first MEGA link.
EDIT: Np the problem was from my PC ^^ Let's go ~~

Last edited:

kaiserata

Aug 18, 2018
Game's not working for some reason..I get this thing when i try to play it
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'C:\\Users\\Ata\\Desktop\\Ata\\Milfy_City-0.5b-pc\\Milfy_City-0.5b-pc/game/scripts/home/caroline_room/morning/screens_caroline_morning.rpy', 1542491910, 31406) is defined twice, at scripts/home/caroline_room/morning/screens_caroline_morning.rpyc:1 and game/scripts/home/caroline_room/morning/screens_caroline_morning.rpy:1.

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes