DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
I think he will remain in the incest game business for the time being, I mean he calls himself ICSTOR (as in incest story) for a reason. ;-)
Not to mention all his previous titles, except one I think.
I think he's doing incest because it's working for him and pays well, not because he's extremely into it. Nothing wrong with that of course.

Reactions: Rain01 and sarge87

slayerfox

May 19, 2018
turns out you don't need the console to change your name... go to the computer, and on the main screen, bottom left, click your name.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Ah come the fuck on dont finish the update exactly at the point where it gets fun

Last edited:
Jul 14, 2017
So do I need to start a fresh save? feels pretty empty, no one is ever in the bathroom so no point in spy camming, Sara is only ever found at night when she is asleep (I've searched everywhere) and the one time that changed was when she was in the kitchen with the mom, then she was gone again only to be found sleeping. I'm missing a lot of scenes so I'm confused on if I'm just really bugged or not.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Now that was an absolutely amazing update, hot and sexy as hell!
If there ever was any doubt before (of course there wasn't, this is something very obvious), well there isn't anymore; Linda really is the MILF Goddess, my Goddess! I was expecting things to develop quite a bit with Linda in this update, I mean, it was a long time coming after all, but I wasn't expecting THIS though, in this capacity and volume, wow, but I'm not complaining at all, no sir, on the contrary, I want more, I can never get enough of Linda, I want more, give me more!
(Thankfully there's the gallery in which to replay scenes, haha!) :p

Yep, I'm in love with pixels, but when pixels look this fucking good, who gives a damn, haha! <3
Looking forward to more quality time with Linda as well as Caroline (she actually shared the number 1 spot with Linda in my book), but I think it's time to spends some time with Sarah next, she needs and deserves some attention and love too! <3

RonnyBoy19

Feb 15, 2018
Here's a mirror to Milfy City v0.5b Mac/PC for those having issues with the other links and some other mirrors an stuff just 'cause...
Milfy City v0.5b MAC (3.07GB) -
Milfy City v0.5b PC (3.12GB) -

Crunched version:
Milfy City v0.5b Crunched
PC (793MB) -
MAC (772MB) -

I don't have a mac so I can't test it but it should work?? maybe... I don't know... buy a pc.
A BIg Thanks!

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Android - Milfy City- 0.4c FIX .apk

Android port -

Last edited:

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
I will be honest, worst update for me.

I dont care about Linda, the secret cards are flaming garbage this time around, it was pretty short, random character that does nothing instead of developing an already stablished secondary one. Im sad :cry:

Last edited:

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
I will be honest, worst update after the gremlin one for me.

I dont care about Linda, the secret cards are flaming garbage this time around, it was pretty short, random character that does nothing instead of developing an already stablished secondary one. Im sad :cry:
No offense, but if you don't care for the mom in an incest game then that's mostly a you problem.
Personally I don't care too much for the sisters, but I'm obviously aware that a big part of the story will be dedicated to them because that's the genre.

I agree about the side characters though. Would be nice if he spent that time on fleshing out some of the regulars instead of introducing another throw-away every update.

Reactions: VOYEUR

dejan07

Jun 15, 2018
I will be honest, worst update for me.

I agree. The first thing i did was to click on Celia and Judys house and nothing happened! The next update will be about Caroline and the same circle starts again...

Last edited:
Reactions: GodofKings
3.80 star(s) 404 Votes