manneychin

May 8, 2017
1st the GOOD: Awsome AWESOME sex scenes. Haven't seen any other incest game that comes anywhere close except older ICSTOR games. Animations are TOP tier art in motion masterfully blended in scenes to make the latter outstanding. Writing is just good enough to carry a story but becomes really good when it dives into incest. ICSTOR knows how this perversity is served.

There are some bad sides that I would LOVE to see addressed.

ICSTOR has a problem with his game worlds: He makes them very linear, with poorly designed revisitable side events. This crushes the illusion that these characters are alive. Example: Once you went through all the linear events with a character she mostly just disappears to be interactable with only during the night and only for sex. These characters need a rich daily routine that can be interacted with in small scenes that are not just sex or just a few dry text lines. To keep the illusion alive a bunch of these small scenes should be slightly refreshed with each new release.

Additional improvements are necessary to the game world in terms of props quality. 1 year in and there are still tens of shadow people everywhere, the grass in front of the school looks horrible and there are many many scenes on the map that could be made much more immersive through the very straight forward improvement of props.

And PLEASE drop those "Coming soon" messages. They also kill immersion.

Bottom line: Awesome game. Thank you and I hope you'll search for a more anonymous payment method than Patreon.

slayerfox

May 19, 2018
anyone else getting the error store.Linda_name_patched is being given a default a second time when applying the incest patch to 0.5b?

johndoe77

Jun 5, 2017
A fucking amazing game.
No update every month but a quality and a number of scenes that are worth the wait. Characters with beautiful design, animations with realism perfectly mastered and breathtaking angles of view.
This game blow my mind. I was impatiently waiting for Linda (even though the other characters had already made me addicted) and I was not disappointed by this update showing her in a variety of positions and from all angles. The games that makes me want to come back to see the scenes again after first play this account on the fingers of one hand and this one is part of it. God, even if the artist stays in the field of incest (which does not please everyone) he is by far one of the best

Truckstopcowboy

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
A fucking amazing game.
No update every month but a quality and a number of scenes that are worth the wait. Characters with beautiful design, animations with realism perfectly mastered and breathtaking angles of view.
This game blow my mind. I was impatiently waiting for Linda (even though the other characters had already made me addicted) and I was not disappointed by this update showing her in a variety of positions and from all angles. The games that makes me want to come back to see the scenes again after first play this account on the fingers of one hand and this one is part of it. God, even if the artist stays in the field of incest (which does not please everyone) he is by far one of the best
Just remember to clean the keyboard afterwards lol

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
A fucking amazing game.
I think he will remain in the incest game business for the time being, I mean he calls himself ICSTOR (as in incest story) for a reason. ;-)

Last edited:
Reactions: Truckstopcowboy
3.80 star(s) 404 Votes