Marzapane

May 17, 2018
That was such a good update! It was the best by far in my opinion. I apreciate the fact that icstor doesn't make us wait too much for sex scenes. Many people could disagree with me about the last phrase, but try and play some other games (like dual family or dating my daughter) you will get what real wait Is. I think It Is pretty honest of icstor to decide not to milk his patreons by making them wait an absurd amount of time for sex scenes.I liked a LOT the scenes and the animations , and don't mind at All the choice to concentrate Just on the mom, on the contrary i appreciate it very much. The dialogues were very good too, those made the update way more enjoyable, and the author was able to bring some real romance into this update, until...that DESPACITO scene. Although It made Linda a Little less sexy to see her sing despacito, It was very funny. The wait has been quite hard to bear but It was defenetly worth It. I wanted to Say thank You to f95 and icstor. And as a last thing, my opinion could cause some hate, but i Hope all the next polls Will Be won by sara, caro, and mom, for two reasons 1) i like them since they are hot and i love incest content and 2) i would like them and especially Linda to be impregnated by the MC asap, and that's the shortest way.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
i got a possible weird question ... why did tge android port of tgis game stop at 0.4c? meaning in general ... on here the android port got deleted so i qm not sure if the port is just simply discontinued or what the issue should ve
The port hasn't stopped, it just hasn't been released yet.
It was never an official version by the dev, so you'll just have to wait for the guys responsible for it to finish their work... like everyone else that's been asking about the damn android port despite being told to stop over and over again.

I have done everything but they are not unlocked because? The mission of the nap is bugged.
You're in the wrong place, you want the .

Reactions: anotherstranger

frt

Nov 8, 2018
is that all ? i mean 0.5 patch "just" have linda story ? can i continue story from other characters or not ?

Catoblepas

Feb 9, 2017
I wish I knew why some animations will loop sometimes, and only cycle once other times. Drives me crazy, only flaw in this almost-perfect game.

Reactions: Marzapane

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Edit: Outdated see OP for links to the updated versions -

Here's a mirror to Milfy City v0.5b Mac/PC for those having issues with the other links and some other mirrors an stuff just 'cause...
Milfy City v0.5b MAC (3.07GB) -
Milfy City v0.5b PC (3.12GB) -

Crunched version:
Milfy City v0.5b Crunched
PC (793MB) -
MAC (772MB) -

I don't have a mac so I can't test it but it should work?? maybe... I don't know... buy a pc.

Last edited:

John341

Mar 31, 2018
thanks for this. great game, unfortunately there is error unpacking the mac version. any idea?
I've gone back through the thread. Looks like the only version that'll work for Mac will be the torrent one. It's downloading now, I'll let you know if it works

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes