jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
about the rape vibe, icstor are tuned down a lot, i mean in incest story 1 was a rape,blackmail,cheating and murder fest, IC2 was less, Milf villa you can choose if you do it, except with the older sister.

Linda like rough sex, she think many times of MC dom turn her on, and she know that the MC is a natural dom and this is displayed many times in the game, but he will be dom with the little sister,caroline or any young girl?

Lionchad

Aug 31, 2018
about the rape vibe, icstor are tuned down a lot, i mean in incest story 1 was a rape,blackmail,cheating and murder fest, IC2 was less, Milf villa you can choose if you do it, except with the older sister.

Linda like rough sex, she think many times of MC dom turn her on, and she know that the MC is a natural dom and this is displayed many times in the game, but he will be dom with the little sister,caroline or any young girl?
Ye, Milfy City more about feelings and consent sex, looks like ICSTOR now trying a different aproch to a story.

M>A>M

Sep 20, 2018
Does anyone found all the secret scenes card ? So far i only found 4 :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you guys get this scene? View attachment 69219
yes, with binoculars out your window.
you guys get this scene? View attachment 69219
so i have found ten of the eleven secrets and can not find the last one.Here are the ones i have found:
In the garage, to the left of the garage, on the right post by the entrance, in MC room behind the bed, in the sex shop on the shelf, behind the book in the schools main hallway, behind the trash can by the pool, on the back right desk in class one, under the locker on the way to the teacher's office, and in mom's office at her workplace. If anyone knows where the last is let me know

M>A>M

Sep 20, 2018
yes, with binoculars out your window.
behind players dresser#4, right of sex shop clerk#5
tire rack in garage#1,left of garage#2,front porch 3rd post#3,
hallway 1 books#6,hallway 2 behind bucket#7,hallway 3 under lockers#9,
classroom 1 right corner#8,classroom2 under first desk#24,headmasters right edge of screen#20,
above the clothing in the locker room#34,

There should be 2 in linda's office from what others have said, I have yet to unlock that.

The spanking that is mentioned requires binoculars while looking through MCs window.

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
The image you posted in your spoiler tag is a preview of the upcoming 0.5 Linda focused update.
;) Thanks for that.

Nice to know that the MC is (hopefully) going to finally dip his wick, but somehow I think there's the possibility of another twist on the horizon, but I hope not!

Dec 28, 2017
Just going on record to say that I am one of his patrons and I am very happy.

Whether it gets finished or not is irrelevant to me. I'm supporting him for the work he's doing, and the work he's done. If he stops tomorrow, I'll stop being a patron and move on. But I don't regret giving him money for the portions of his game the I played and enjoyed. So far I've received plenty of entertainment for the money I've spent.
As far as being happy i agree with you but then again as you can probably tell by <------- the picture i am using. I am totally biased and in love with Caroline. So with that out of the way i'd say this game was for me one of the most enjoyable games i have played to date. And thanks to this wonderful place (f95) i have played a lot of games like it. However i really do hope it get's finished, i'd love to see how the 5/5 relationships end.

Lionchad

Aug 31, 2018
As far as being happy i agree with you but then again as you can probably tell by <------- the picture i am using. I am totally biased and in love with Caroline. So with that out of the way i'd say this game was for me one of the most enjoyable games i have played to date. And thanks to this wonderful place (f95) i have played a lot of games like it. However i really do hope it get's finished, i'd love to see how the 5/5 relationships end.
There is almost no way ICTOR wouldn't finish this game, he is thriving because of Milfy City.

Reactions: TalesOfThatGame

Lionchad

Aug 31, 2018
Really glad to hear. And although this is just my opinion, i am happy he is. This has been a lot of fun playing.
Milfy City is ICSTOR most popular game (and your favorite girl is a big part of it success:)), there literally no point for him not to continue and develop it.

lesny87

Sep 24, 2018
I really would love to see some more "action" scenes with Zuri and Suri. Man, they are hot. Same with Caroline and of course my fav - Linda.
From the look of "poses" of female characters during the scenes, i can say that ICTOR likes the same "views" of certain body parts as me :)

Reactions: TalesOfThatGame

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I really would love to see some more "action" scenes with Zuri and Suri. Man, they are hot. Same with Caroline and of course my fav - Linda.
From the look of "poses" of female characters during the scenes, i can say that ICTOR likes the same "views" of certain body parts as me :)
Unless they fare well on poll you (and any of us) won't as he stated they were "one-shots". Obviously he can change his mind whenever he wants but if we stick to poll results, i see very little chance that the twins will EVER come to close to a medalist position.

My wishlist is actually to see Judy to get involved, Celia to continue. Wanna see the milfs in Milfy City. Caroline get the honorary MILF title due to her plots! :D

can66

Sep 26, 2018
Oyunun altyazı dosyalarına nasıl erişebilirim? .... Please send me a 0.4 version translation please

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes