Elinan

Jul 28, 2018
New around aren't you. Officially there is no incest whatsoever. Otherwise its Game Over for him over Patreon.
Ofcourse, I understand that, but is lying about it really gonna help him? Isn't easy for them to just check it out?

edit: This is my favourite game, but it's just a little funny :p

lickerout

Jun 16, 2018
i would request a objective tracker in the phone (a list of targets and each target has a hint of what is needed for them next) it would help with remembering where you are on the quest line and of it can go any further in the current version.

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
mom lvl 4 pussy lvl 5 anal
caroline lvl 5 pussy or anal
aunt lvl 2 maybe pussy lvl 3 threesome?
sis lvl 3 anal lvl 4 pussy lvl 5 ???
celia lvl 5 maybe be a completly broken cum slut of mc, the progression idk

CavDaKnight

Jun 1, 2017
I think you have the aunt and mom's lvl's mixed up. Linda is already throwing herself at the MC, so shouldn't have to work at it to get her. The aunt on the other hand is a lesbian, who dabbles with dildo's to make her woman happy.

Reactions: jhose15xs

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
But we've already had a threesome at level 2 with the Aunt. Level 3 is going to be pussy. And, judging from Milf's Villa, leaving a "present" in there.

Reactions: jhose15xs

aaronburr

Nov 23, 2017
I think you have the aunt and mom's lvl's mixed up. Linda is already throwing herself at the MC, so shouldn't have to work at it to get her. The aunt on the other hand is a lesbian, who dabbles with dildo's to make her woman happy.
I feel like his writing the aunt as a lesbian was a major mistake, it makes no sense to the plot and kinda ruins the character. Who wants to hit an unwilling ugly thing or even her cheating slut 'wife'? You are already intent on the cheating slut wife that is the MC's own mother, could have had the Aunt as her sister uncovering the secret illicit relationship and trying to blackmail Linda while ALSO lusting after the MC, or perhaps trying to dominate him (and perhaps also the secret Dom of dad Bob!), married or not. Could even have linked the aunt with the twins. But for me the aunts are now just a disgusting side-quest, even less of interest than raping Celia as payback for a minor diss. MC deserves a bullet to the gut and a torch to the testicles for 1) raping Celia, 2) participating in the oral rape of lesbian Aunt ( ignoring night molestation), 3) fucking over Dad's company, 4) treating Violet as a whore (even amidst her willingness). There are probably other things too, but honestly the lesbian aunt bullshit is what tipped the scales for me. And I get that all is avoidable, but since it is also all possible and no path currently excludes any other, it is also all canon. Like Caroline blabbing about sex with other boyfriends WHILE doing all things EXCEPT fucking MC... Just stupid story-telling. Have the MC tell her to STFU and submit. Sheesh, the only girl in this story that doesn't talk you to death is Sara.
Sara has an excuse for not giving her pussy to the MC. Caroline and Linda do not. Opportunities abound, no reason they have not fucked MC by end of this update. At this point, they have become boring. That's my $0.02

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I feel like his writing the aunt as a lesbian was a major mistake, it makes no sense to the plot and kinda ruins the character. Who wants to hit an unwilling ugly thing or even her cheating slut 'wife'? You are already intent on the cheating slut wife that is the MC's own mother, could have had the Aunt as her sister uncovering the secret illicit relationship and trying to blackmail Linda while ALSO lusting after the MC, or perhaps trying to dominate him (and perhaps also the secret Dom of dad Bob!), married or not. Could even have linked the aunt with the twins. But for me the aunts are now just a disgusting side-quest, even less of interest than raping Celia as payback for a minor diss. MC deserves a bullet to the gut and a torch to the testicles for 1) raping Celia, 2) participating in the oral rape of lesbian Aunt ( ignoring night molestation), 3) fucking over Dad's company, 4) treating Violet as a whore (even amidst her willingness). There are probably other things too, but honestly the lesbian aunt bullshit is what tipped the scales for me. And I get that all is avoidable, but since it is also all possible and no path currently excludes any other, it is also all canon. Like Caroline blabbing about sex with other boyfriends WHILE doing all things EXCEPT fucking MC... Just stupid story-telling. Have the MC tell her to STFU and submit. Sheesh, the only girl in this story that doesn't talk you to death is Sara.
Sara has an excuse for not giving her pussy to the MC. Caroline and Linda do not. Opportunities abound, no reason they have not fucked MC by end of this update. At this point, they have become boring. That's my $0.02
4 things:
  1. Paragraphs are your friend. Wall of text is hard to read. When making points, feel free to use the ordered or unordered lists (like I'm doing).
  2. The point of the aunt is to turn her. She goes from an unwilling participant to "I'm only doing this for my wife" to masturbating and saying "no don't cum in me" while the MC is screwing her wife.
  3. ICSTOR has really eased up on the rapey vibe in this game. You should see some of his older stuff. Like when the 12 year old looking MC told his sister that he fucked her mouth while she was drugged. And then forced her to suck his cock (Milf's Villa).
  4. Perhaps this isn't the game for you. Maybe something with faster action, and less dickishness, like Solvalley School.

Reactions: Thermophob

Damonalgren

Aug 30, 2017
I don't know how to use search button among threads to find what I want but is there any leak about upcoming version ? I mean pictures pull etc it would be nice if some one share it

a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018
I don't know how to use search button among threads to find what I want but is there any leak about upcoming version ? I mean pictures pull etc it would be nice if some one share it
Showed here a couple of times:

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
2. The point of the aunt is to turn her. She goes from an unwilling participant to "I'm only doing this for my wife" to masturbating and saying "no don't cum in me" while the MC is screwing her wife.
I hope next phase will be: " Please, cum in me !"... :D
Not just for impregnation per se...but for her gradual conversion...
Anyway, somebody mentioned rough sex... It seems auntie is into it, her wife advises MC to be rough with her, because it will turn aunt on. Also, it's just speculation, but something tells me, Linda might lead MC to be little rougher with her... Probably not to same point as it was in previous works of ICSTOR, but old habits are hard to rid off... :D
хочу игру на русском. в импортном не шарю как то.
Then translate it by yourself... (Тогда сам переведи игру...)

M>A>M

Sep 20, 2018
Does anyone found all the secret scenes card ? So far i only found 4 :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
behind players dresser#4,
tire rack in garage#1,left of garage#2,front porch 3rd post#3,
hallway 1 books#6,hallway 2 behind bucket#7,hallway 3 under lockers#9,
classroom 1 right corner#8,classroom2 under first desk#24,headmasters right edge of screen#20,
above the clothing in the locker room#34,

I found those by day 1 in game.

Aug 5, 2016
I didn't actually want to fuck over Bob's company so I didn't. I had that choice so you can't really hold that against the MC unless you're willing to take the blame for it too. Also yeah I'm glad the rapey vibe is toned down in this game compared to his old stuff. It's a bit of a tone clash with the carefree romp around Harlotsville, NotaVirgin-ia to make it all serious and dark.

Reactions: romcomdommom
3.80 star(s) 404 Votes