AMF

Sep 28, 2017
Very promising! The posing is pretty natural, and it's fun that mom is pursuing MC, when it's usually the other way around. It's a little problematic the way NPCs just sort of disappear from the map at certain times or after certain events are over, but it's super early in development, so it's understandable. Looking forward to future updates!

Dasati

May 30, 2017
The company is going to belong in the future to the MC and his sisters. It makes no sense to jeopardize it. Even if what Dad did was ilegal, it is completely stupid to "help" the company lose millions of money because of one night with the crazy twins.
Anyway, not like Icstor is a genius at writting, his qualities lie elsewhere.
No it isn't, Bob does not own the entire company. If you give the three names to the twins, there is a dialogue where Bob says the "corporate office" is on his ass about the whole thing. Additionally on Caroline's route, before her shop becomes a success Linda is saying they have to rely on Bob's overtime pay. If he owned the company and it had a turnover in the millions then paying the rent on Caroline's store wouldn't be an issue. She also says that Bob could probably get her a job in his office, she doesn't say "just work for your dad's company". Finally if he owned a big company, do you really think they'd live in such a small house? Hell the aunt live's in a more luxurious house than they do and shes only a secretary.

Reactions: jaydem and Roosta

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Finally if he owned a big company, do you really think they'd live in such a small house? Hell the aunt live's in a more luxurious house than they do and shes only a secretary.
Irrelevant nitpick but I think you're failing to take into account the cost of children.

Dasati

May 30, 2017
Irrelevant nitpick but I think you're failing to take into account the cost of children.
I myself am the middle of three children, my dad growing up was just a general manager of two stores for a big company. We lived in a pretty big house and he wasn't earning the high six maybe even seven figure salary Bob would have if he owned the whole company.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
I myself am the middle of three children, my dad growing up was just a general manager of two stores for a big company. We lived in a pretty big house and he wasn't earning the high six maybe even seven figure salary Bob would have if he owned the whole company.
I'm not saying they're ridiculously expensive, just that you can't compare the expendable income of a childless woman with that of one with 3 children.
Again though, this really isn't important.

CeLiLoV

Sep 7, 2018
Hi, i can't move to Neighbor's,Docs home and Ceila's.Also i can't talk with Macy and with girl on swimming pool.On all of them sayin work in progress.Is this normal?

KeinBa

Sep 26, 2017
Hi, i can't move to Neighbor's,Docs home and Ceila's.Also i can't talk with Macy and with girl on swimming pool.On all of them sayin work in progress.Is this normal?
Do you even know what it means ? There is no content for them currently. Wait for upcoming updates.

Are there any post which show us how to complete all game characters?
Check the OP

Reactions: CeLiLoV

KeinBa

Sep 26, 2017
I saw something on youtube about girl on pool, she kidding with main character but i totally can't talk with her.

What is OP im new here i can't use this good
OP = Opening post or Original post.The first post in this thread.There is a walkthrough.The girl at the pool only talks when she first sees you. There is no more content

zarug

May 28, 2017
Wow , there is a lot of content and is just 0.6. it's one of the best 3d games i ever played. Everything is nice, the game play , the models , the story.

Reactions: TommyTuba
3.80 star(s) 404 Votes