Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Just tried this game out and it's really well done. When each new update is released, can you carry over your saved games from the previous versions or do you usually have to start over?
unless the dev changes something that makes them incompatible all saves should work

or she's too dumb
she is dumb like a brick

Reactions: aaronburr and Floga

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Yeah I kinda agree. He's done nothing wrong to the MC. But I don't remember any references of dad being gay. He's supposed to be into femdom right?
Yeah, I may have misread the reference to pegging as him being gay. Which isn't the same thing, Deadpool's into it.

Reactions: Floga

Eunoian

Artist & Writer
Donor
Jul 15, 2018
It's been awhile since I played through the game from the beginning, is there a reason we hate the Dad?
I don’t hate the dad, personally. He’s pretty nice when you see him at work, but around the house he’s depressing. Just staring out the window like he knows his marriage is falling apart.

Plus, he’s an obstacle. So it’s less hate and more competition lol

Glorious Cat

Jul 25, 2017
I don’t hate the dad, personally. He’s pretty nice when you see him at work, but around the house he’s depressing. Just staring out the window like he knows his marriage is falling apart.

Plus, he’s an obstacle. So it’s less hate and more competition lol
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Eunoian

Artist & Writer
Donor
Jul 15, 2018
@Glorious Cat
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't remember that. Does it depend on the playthrough routes? It's been a while since I've played it. The only wierd thing about him I remember is his p0rn fetishes (I think it was monster/tentacle stuff).

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Think about this. What if you can fuck up your dad even more (that is if you've fucked him up over for the twins)? Celia has asked your help to uncover her blackmailer. Either she's too smart and has caught on to you, or she's too dumb and legit needs your help. If it's the latter, what if you can frame your dad? XD
They are all supposed to be dumb, otherwise how would MC got to manipulate all of them. Except twins, they are relatively smart. I underline relatively because MC is retarded, so outsmarting him is not big thing. He is ruining his future for one shag, when he can have up to four shags daily with higher value girls. It also makes Celia, mom and sisters on eve lower level than MC.
Yeah, yeah I know the vibrator in the class scene would be impossible for dad to do, but maybe you can act naive and tell that your dad forced you to use it and you didn't know what it was and what it would do, then poor dad is out of the way for us!
I think MC can manipulate some girl into dominating dad on regular basis, and leaving rest of family to him. There is sadistic neighbour. But it would require MC growing some brains fast.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
I think MC can manipulate some girl into dominting dad on regular basis, and living rest of house to him. There is sadistic neighbour. But it would require MC growing some brains fast.
The more Interesting version would be the MC finding the woman who is already dominating him and have the MC seduce or blackmail her so she can be used to keep dad busy while you are with Mom!

Reactions: Thermophob

rototo

Jun 14, 2017
icstor progress are 10% by week so he stays 30% so logically 3 weeks + 1 week testing, i start to think that the game will be released end of august snif

kulac

Nov 10, 2017
Nice game to bad the updates take so long but are worth wating the animation and models are really good.

Dasati

May 30, 2017
Nice game to bad the updates take so long but are worth wating the animation and models are really good.
Icstor tried a monthly update with 0.3 but everyone complained it was to small. So now i guess he's back to longer time for bigger updates.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
The more Interesting version would be the MC finding the woman who is already dominating him and have the MC seduce or blackmail her so she can be used to keep dad busy while you are with Mom!
Win win. Son gets some pussy, Father gets some pussy, or strap-on, whatever... and they keep money.

Reactions: Asphyx
3.80 star(s) 404 Votes