Eunoian

Artist & Writer
Donor
Jul 15, 2018
Hi Guys ... i've not tried this one yet. is it worth downloading? is there a good amount of content even it is only 0.3 ... ?
Lots of content already, but there are some very empty areas/time periods still. However, you can skip time on the map screen, so it isn't an issue.

Reactions: Dekix

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Just another 2 cents of mine on the motivations of the Mother (which I have commented on here before...)

It always seemed a bit odd that the story started with her so interested when most Incest stories start off with no interest and reluctance even on the part of the mother making the game about seducing and convincing her to overcome the taboo of it all...

It was just a little too easy I thought.

But perhaps this attraction will be revealed and explored later on in the game as we get further along with Mom and the Therapist who obviously are sort of working together in all this. Maybe Icstor will get to their connection and give us the background that led to all of this.

If he does then the opening won't seem as odd as it did and would even be a great departure from the way most incest based games go.

So I'm putting my faith in the Author here!

guildos

Jun 30, 2018
Just another 2 cents of mine on the motivations of the Mother (which I have commented on here before...)

It always seemed a bit odd that the story started with her so interested when most Incest stories start off with no interest and reluctance even on the part of the mother making the game about seducing and convincing her to overcome the taboo of it all...

It was just a little too easy I thought.

But perhaps this attraction will be revealed and explored later on in the game as we get further along with Mom and the Therapist who obviously are sort of working together in all this. Maybe Icstor will get to their connection and give us the background that led to all of this.

If he does then the opening won't seem as odd as it did and would even be a great departure from the way most incest based games go.

So I'm putting my faith in the Author here!
It's good that it was so easy. It's just fiction that allows to feel like in another world. If we talk about complicated motives and hard to get girls I can highly recommend You the real life. Game is a great place to find out how would it be if everything would be so easy and achievable. To be hones, I'm a little bit disappointed that we have to play that games to earn money, there should be easier and faster way.

Whitenicky

A Wife And A Mother
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Someone asked few pages back about savegame end of the v0.3b:
Here it is:
Money: 492 $
Use: June 28

Tanatoswrath

Jun 4, 2018
Funny thing, when I played the game I didn't read spoilers, walkthrough and staff, starting from 0,3 version, finished family girls and thought - who is the last one? Oh well, it must be Judy, she said to visit her often, blackmail witchy teacher and so one. Of course her face in the phone had black hair but it could be old picture, wrong or something else.

So after banging Celia at school and finishing her story for now imagine surprise, when it said: your relation with Celia is now 2! OMG, I was so sure it was all for Judy, lol. And unavailable location of her home didn't stop me at that before)

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
It's good that it was so easy. It's just fiction that allows to feel like in another world. If we talk about complicated motives and hard to get girls I can highly recommend You the real life. Game is a great place to find out how would it be if everything would be so easy and achievable. To be hones, I'm a little bit disappointed that we have to play that games to earn money, there should be easier and faster way.
But there is. Cheat.
You first need to enable console, since it is disabled by default. Search forum a bit.
Than shift+o, and type:
Code:
inventory.money=9999

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
anyone know where i can find the images not included in the game, like Caroline in the beach?

bobgold

Jul 2, 2017
Just tried this game out and it's really well done. When each new update is released, can you carry over your saved games from the previous versions or do you usually have to start over?

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
God help you as you are going to hate real life! LOL

Nothing should be that easy in a game...And the fact she already is attracted to her son for no reason is not just EASY it is also very UNBELIEVABLE!

Floga

Jun 30, 2018
Think about this. What if you can fuck up your dad even more (that is if you've fucked him up over for the twins)? Celia has asked your help to uncover her blackmailer. Either she's too smart and has caught on to you, or she's too dumb and legit needs your help. If it's the latter, what if you can frame your dad? XD
Yeah, yeah I know the vibrator in the class scene would be impossible for dad to do, but maybe you can act naive and tell that your dad forced you to use it and you didn't know what it was and what it would do, then poor dad is out of the way for us!

Floga

Jun 30, 2018
It's been awhile since I played through the game from the beginning, is there a reason we hate the Dad?
We don't lol. It's just that it's super annoying to get blue balled by his presence in the house. I was finally hoping to see some penetration with mom during the weekend event but he just came back and mom just shoved the MC outta the bed.
Also there were a lot of people talking about how screwing his company is beneficial to get more time with mom.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
We don't lol. It's just that it's super annoying to get blue balled by his presence in the house. I was finally hoping to see some penetration with mom during the weekend event but he just came back and mom just shoved the MC outta the bed.
Also there were a lot of people talking about how screwing his company is beneficial to get more time with mom.
Seems people react harshly to him, if he's not mean why not find a better solution? We just need to find him a nice guy to settle down with.

Floga

Jun 30, 2018
Seems people react harshly to him, if he's not mean why not find a better solution? We just need to find him a nice guy to settle down with.
Yeah I kinda agree. He's done nothing wrong to the MC. But I don't remember any references of dad being gay. He's supposed to be into femdom right?

Reactions: aaronburr
3.80 star(s) 404 Votes