AnonGuy

Modder
May 30, 2018
I'm on the compressed version and I have a question: why is it impossible to open any images in game/gui or game/images? Are they compressed, encrypted or what..?

Captainx227

Aug 17, 2017
Does the console not work anymore? I ask because it won't for me. I've changed False to True already if you were wondering and I'm using the crunched version.

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
I'm maybe 2/3 through the current content, I think, and am I the only one that thinks Mom is crossing the line into creepy? Lots of other games here do the incest/mom thing but in this one she comes off as scheming and planning to get with her teenage son for years. Big difference than the reluctance and eventual convincing that happens in most other games.

In general, too, every character so far just wants to jump the MC's bones almost immediately. Not much of a game, really, when there's no tension or significant choices. Too bad because the visuals and animations are top notch.
TBF ICSTOR's got all the games with various 'slowly corrupting the mom'

Except for Incest Story 2, where you spent all of 1 corrupting her and 2 she's just DTF

Anyway, he made it clear that he was going to be trying something new with this game. And IIRC he actually made polls about how the game went down. So all this "her wanting him" was apparently what his patrons wanted. That being said the whole "for years"is a little creepy and gets a little into the pedo side, but I'll let it slide.

Well the change log didn't helped much.
What are the new scenes (Mom/Caroline) added apart from Sara. Any new character unlocked???

I don't think there is any. I'm pretty sure ICSTOR's taking a new approach where all the new updates are going to be focusing on specific characters (based on the posts on Patreon) so 0.3 was mostly focused on Sara.

If you open the gallery on the computer in the MC's room I think it'll show you if you're missing any scenes

Reactions: kπ!$

Captainx227

Aug 17, 2017
Does the console not work anymore? I ask because it won't for me. I've changed False to True already if you were wondering and I'm using the crunched version.
For any other knuckle heads like me that didn't see this which will enable shift + o

dagoreth

Mar 2, 2018
Someone tells me that if Sara's relationship goes to +3 or only stays on +2 in this new update V 0.3 ?? I downloaded the new update and I am not able to play with it, it is in the previous version V0.2 even if I paste the files in the Game folder, somebody help me with these two doubts.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Someone tells me that if Sara's relationship goes to +3 or only stays on +2 in this new update V 0.3 ?? I downloaded the new update and I am not able to play with it, it is in the previous version V0.2 even if I paste the files in the Game folder, somebody help me with these two doubts.
Your first question has been answered in the walkthrough thread:

As for your second question: why are you mixing up v0.2 and v0.3? Both are standalone, just extract v0.3 in a separate folder, you'll be able to play then.

Reactions: dagoreth

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
the older sister is really nice love looking at her at night when she is sleeping only have one small/not so small problem with her (I am not a fan of big boobs (but thats my preference)).
You can still consider yourself lucky. I see four main characters (two sisters, mom and teacher) and three of them trigger my boundary for horrible monster tits. Not all are a problem, e.g. I don't care about moms in games anyway, so she can have hers to the ground, for what I care. Others are, e.g. I could enjoy blackmailing the teacher, but I don't like what I see at all. Those things look so bad and unnatural that she could be fat hairy guy and my interest would be about the same. In short, tits scale is completely off in this game, even poor delusional Sara thinks (she says it in one dialog) that she has A-cups:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That being said, I otherwise like the game and I have my hopes up for some side characters.

Ada from Prenatal love.
You went a little too far there. ;)

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Yeah i agree with most of this. The backstory is probably gonna be that Linda has dominated him in the marriage over the years and hes become used to it and became the submissive but since you (The MC) grew up, Mom has likely developed feelings for you and got confused by it, thats where i think Judy comes into that. I think Judy is the one who has pushed Linda into having an incestuous relationship with you. That line of thought has come from the very first scene in the Therapists office where Judy just bluntly asks if you have sexual feelings for your mother (and i think also Sara she asks aswell). That question just never struck right with me and its only now writing this that its beginning to click into place for me.

As for the Dad (Bob), i went down the route of using the twins to boost Dads business (i thought in the beginning it was your Dads company, didnt realise until i read on here that its part of a company) because i assume that part of becoming the dominant (alpha) male in the house is having your father pay to keep you "happy" while quite frankly fucking his wife and daughters (jeez talk about a Family affair!)

This game is good and i love Carolines story arc in it aswell as her. Shes just everything you want in a woman (shame shes CG!) The looks, the figure, the personality. Even more happy when she became financially dependent on you to keep her business afloat so yay! :D I can see it now in the future updates that you will end up having a threesome with Caroline and Violet, you can see it happening.

Just the one thing i dont know and i kinda want to know. In the hallway, who the hell is the Redhead in the picture on the wall with the tattoo? Theres no character in the game with any tattoos and she isnt Linda/Caroline/Sara. Just a random woman in the hallway of your house?
I always took the Mother's interest to be about the lack of any amorous sex since Dad isn't really into that and more into power play kink. And I suspect Mom and Counselor are lovers, perhaps Counselor is the one whipping Dad in the secret room? Other than the Tattoo that picture in the hall is a short haired redhead (like the counselor).

Perhaps the whole thing is a setup for the Dad to get a Cuck scene as I suggested earlier. Or it could simply be like I said, Mom is tired of the Power Play sex and simply looking for some romantic love her Husband no longer seems capable of giving her.

I always thought the Mother was way too eager to enter into a incest relationship with her son...I suppose we will find out one day what led to her quick commitment. I personally hope to see the Teacher's story get expanded. I really not into the younger sister and don't see how that plays out in MILF city...But different strokes for different folks as they say.

hello.jpg

Nov 7, 2017
That being said the whole "for years"is a little creepy and gets a little into the pedo side, but I'll let it slide.
Exactly. Clearly these games all require massive amounts of suspension of disbelief, but that part is definitely skirting the line of creepy.

Anyway, I finished up and the content does get more interesting with Zuri and the girls going in different directions. There still feels like barely any substantial choices, but combined with the graphics this is pretty darn good overall.

pedro666

Apr 15, 2018
I'm on the compressed version and I have a question: why is it impossible to open any images in game/gui or game/images? Are they compressed, encrypted or what..?
I was also wondering that. Not sure if any1 has answered this already but if you explore the .jpg and .png files in the images folder and can't open them, try open the files with chrome or another browser....this worked for me

Reactions: AnonGuy

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
Maybe Mom relation is going too fast, she is in love from the beggining, making her less interesting? What is ICSTOR goal whith this character?

Edit : i love Mom character, just asking

Reactions: Aldnoah Zero

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
I wonder if the game will be long ..?
I mean, if the updates keep going like this (adding new characters on the good ones and being extremely short on the shitty ones), taking into account that its 0.1 increment by update, if the game ends at 1.0 we will be finished with it before we get do anything really. And even if we do get content, is going to be pretty scarce for his games.

Reactions: Aldnoah Zero

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
You basically answered your own question. You have the compressed version, "no preview available" when trying to view images is because they are compressed.

I was also wondering that. Not sure if any1 has answered this already but if you explore the .jpg and .png files in the images folder and can't open them, try open the files with chrome or another browser....this worked for me
This worked for you because your Chrome browser is set to "never compress graphics" or something similar to that effect, therefore you were able to view the image on your browser.

Reactions: AnonGuy
3.80 star(s) 404 Votes