D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
DS logo th.png

Overview:
This is a cheat mod that doesn't need to change any original files of the game and it can be removed with ease. If the DEV doesn't change the variables this mod can work even for future releases of the game.

You'll have a image button (my logo) in the down-left corner of the screen that you can press or if you'd like you can press 'z' and the mod will appear.

If you found this useful, consider giving a like as thanks and/or encouragement to do more on page.

And if you have any problems with the mod please tell me.

Enjoy!!!

Updated: 18.10.2019
Game/Creator: / -
Modder: @D.S.-sama /
Mod Version: v0.1f
Game Version: v0.6c
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Screenshots
screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png

Last edited:

Kyonix

Jul 23, 2018
Sorry to bump this old post but I wonder if you can make it so you can pass that one thing when you ask Linda if you can have a job cause my game keeps crashing to me there and it's annoying. Also, for some reason, I can't unlock to go anywhere on the map. Mind helping me? Thanks.

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
does this work on mac? Because i cant get it to work
I don't own a mac so I can't create for them so no, only for pc. If there is anyone out there that can do it for mac I'll help them with the code. That's why i created my patreon page to earn money for a mac

Unk99

Aug 3, 2018
No for Android? In this new version of the new coats? But at the 0.2 there could add money to me that's enough.

Reactions: deo750